Won a case competition!

Also while ago I won a competition to win a case. It arrived this evening and it’s amazing, so thought I’d share the unboxing :wink:

Box was larger than expected :eek: Wonder what’s inside ? :smiley:

Hmm, not as much packaging as I was expecting… Just how big is this thing ?

Blimey, Free t-shirt, certificate, and pen! :cool: :smiley:
Front of T:

Back of T:

Enough teasing… THE CASE :eek:

Notice how shiny it is with the reflection of my front room :stuck_out_tongue:

Internals…

Extra “stuff” :

Side off - notice motherboard tray sliding out the back

Behind the fans

Drive trays - lots!

./edit : The transplant from my existing Antec P180 will happen in the next few days, bit busy this weekend… but pics will be posted :thumbsup:

that is just truly awesome, limited to 200 looking at that cert?

only 9 drive bays? the original stacker has 11, and with the 3into1 tray I can get 12 in mine :moon:

any HellOnIce stylie cathodes going in there?

DT.

That is a fantastic looking case.I like the idea of the sliding out mobo tray. Pretty cool! I can’t wait for the pics of the build. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;457084]that is just truly awesome, limited to 200 looking at that cert?

only 9 drive bays? the original stacker has 11, and with the 3into1 tray I can get 12 in mine :moon:

any HellOnIce stylie cathodes going in there?

DT.[/QUOTE]

Not sure on number of drive trays as yet - but it does have an adapter thing that looks like it’ll take up 3 5" bays and take 4 3" drives… I’ll find out more when I get more time :smiley:

As for cathodes… will have to wait til I get a job I think first :wink:

errm, no pics being shown here…

but congrats anyway :slight_smile:

I’ve got an age old full tower upstairs with a slide out motherboard tray :slight_smile: They rock :smiley:

DT.

[QUOTE=Scream;457091]errm, no pics being shown here…

but congrats anyway :)[/QUOTE]

Odd… direct link to album http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/spaceboy_uk/CM%20Stacker/

and cheers :smiley:

Conger rats on the competition win Spaceboy… nice looking case!!!

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;457092]I’ve got an age old full tower upstairs with a slide out motherboard tray :slight_smile: They rock :smiley:

DT.[/QUOTE]

2 of my Lian-Li’s have slide out trays… :smiley:

They might be old… but they still rock!!! :guitar:

thats one nice looking case! congratulations on the win!

hmm, must have been work blocking the pics for some reason, as I’ve got the pics at home!

Strange as I could see everyones sigs…

Nice case

That’s the Stacker Evo 830, I had a silver one. Awesome case.

Well done man, what did you do to win it?

[QUOTE=JUGGY;457120]That’s the Stacker Evo 830, I had a silver one. Awesome case.

Well done man, what did you do to win it?[/QUOTE]

I’m impressed, you know your cases :smiley:
CM Stacker 830 it is indeed… to enter the comp you had to purchase a CM Power Supply during the month of October… as I was building a new rig anyway it was a no brainer :wink: