You know you're getting old when...

… you go to a wedding (my cousins yesterday)

… two of the bridesmaids (sisters) are absolutely stunning

… they are half your age

… and it wouldn’t be illegal if you’d pulled one of them (but preferably both ;))

:eek: :frowning:

You dirty old git :wink: go get 'em tiger :smiley:

Yes I know that feeling. It’s when you look at your daughters friends and think decidely un-fatherly thoughts!!!

“OLD” IS WHEN… An “all-nighter” means not getting up to pee.

“OLD” IS WHEN… Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you’re barefoot.

“OLD” IS WHEN… A sexy babe catches your eye and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

“OLD” IS WHEN… You don’t care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don’t have to go along.

“OLD” IS WHEN… You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

“OLD” IS WHEN… “Getting a little action” means I don’t need to take any fiber today.

“OLD” IS WHEN… “Getting lucky” means you find your car in the parking lot.

And my personal favourite…

“OLD” IS WHEN… Your sweetie says, “Let’s go upstairs and make love,” and you answer, “Pick one, I can’t do both!”

:lol:

LOL, old is when you take your baby to the local swimming baths and you find yourself looking at the mothers not the teenage daughters :eek: :eek:

SB

Old is when you wear the pockets out of your jeans before the knees :frowning:

Originally posted by Nige
Yes I know that feeling. It’s when you look at your daughters friends and think decidely un-fatherly thoughts!!!

My daughter is 9 so I hope not… lol :eek:

Originally posted by Stevieboy
[B]LOL, old is when you take your baby to the local swimming baths and you find yourself looking at the mothers not the teenage daughters :eek: :eek:

SB [/B]

Done that :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by O’Borg
Old is when you wear the pockets out of your jeans before the knees :frowning:

:eek: