Your Vote Please?

When we were first voted on as mods, it was agreed that the only way they would lose modship is if they were voted off, so…

I am asking that you now vote whether I stay a mod, or step down.

It seems that over the last week or so I have managed to upset things with people, such as SB & brucie (not to mention most of the KoC’ers), for making a quiz too long, and according to someone else, I think I run the irc channel.

So please cast your vote. This is your forum and if you do not wish me as a mod, then I shall step down.

ur staying :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed…you’re going nowhere woman and i’m sorry if i made you feel any different.

sirgaz

Originally posted by sirgaz
[B]Agreed…you’re going nowhere woman and i’m sorry if i made you feel any different.

sirgaz [/B]

It wasn’t so much you sirgaz, but everything over the last week or so. The last straw is being called a meglomaniac mod and that I try running a channel that I hardly talk in anymore!

Thank you both for the vote of confidence, but if the poll shows that the members wish me to stand down, then yes I will :slight_smile:

I think you should stay sweetie, don’t let a heated discussion get you down, haha, my Gran used to say that a good argument was better than 3d an 6p for the heater, kept the blood boiling and saved on cash!!!

You’re doing a fine job, we just need to convert you to an Orc or a Dwarf, then you’ll make a fine KoC!

/You will like KoC, You Will like KoC, You Will like KoC OI SB, i said KoC, not Co…

:confused:
Have seen nothing that gave me the impression why you should step down as a mod.

IRC - Internet Rant Chanel :shrug:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
is being called a meglomaniac

You’re female, so you are by default, lol…:wink: :smiley:

Stop being silly talking about stepping down too. No need! Cha mone, sista!

You :smackbum:

Voted you in not even going to bother with the poll :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I don’t think you should
:slight_smile:

Kissy kissy smoochy smoochy can I delete this now :wink:

Originally posted by N2OCapri
Kissy kissy smoochy smoochy can I delete this now :wink:

lol N2, no :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously as you can see from the poll, there are 2 people who have voted that I stand down. I think this needs to be left to see how many more wish me to :slight_smile:

This wasn’t supposed to be a thread for the Hids appreciation society, but thanks guys :kisskiss:

[B]lol N2, no :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously as you can see from the poll, there are 2 people who have voted that I stand down. I think this needs to be left to see how many more wish me to :slight_smile:

[/B]

Oky Coky but don’t sweat it, I daren’t post a poll couldn’t handle the rejection :eek:

Originally posted by N2OCapri
Oky Coky but don’t sweat it, I daren’t post a poll couldn’t handle the rejection :eek:

awww I wouldn’t reject you :cuddle:

Seriously as you can see from the poll, there are 2 people who have voted that I stand down.

Name and Shame them! :stuck_out_tongue:

so we can publicly flog them with pointy sticks

kiddin :wink:

don’t know where you get the idea that you upset me dear :slight_smile:
i hold no grudges and i thought the quiz was great fun :slight_smile:

so no vote either way from me i’m affraid this will have to be you choice as to wether you step down or not but i’ll repeat you not upset me in any way :slight_smile:

happy xmas :slight_smile:

Originally posted by brucie
[B]don’t know where you get the idea that you upset me dear
i hold no grudges and i thought the quiz was great fun

so no vote either way from me i’m affraid this will have to be you choice as to wether you step down or not but i’ll repeat you not upset me in any way

happy xmas[/B]

Thanks for that Brucie, although I wouldn’t have blamed you if you did :slight_smile:

The vote is to see if the members want me to stand down as I do not want members to feel they are having a mod that they don’t want forced on them :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to you too :slight_smile:

Originally posted by LUC1FER
[B]Name and Shame them! :stuck_out_tongue:

so we can publicly flog them with pointy sticks

kiddin :wink: [/B]

Only ones that know names of who’s voted is Ridd’s and Mincer :wink:

I do not want members to feel they are having a mod that they don’t want forced on them

wish someone would force themselves on me :eek:

did i just say that out loud? :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for you to stay Hids.

BUT, if you aren’t happy being a mod then there’s no need for the vote.

Originally posted by Muppet #9
[B]I voted for you to stay Hids.

BUT, if you aren’t happy being a mod then there’s no need for the vote. [/B]

I am happy with being a mod muppet, and thank you for your vote :slight_smile: but it seems that others aren’t happy with me being a mod hence the vote :slight_smile: