Active Projects?

Been a while since i posted here.

Started crunching again with some F@H since i got my new ivy bridge setup, but seems alot of people have moved onto other projects. Any projects need a helping hand?

Should have an i5 2550k running as well once i can find my old 5770, or pickup a new one to put in it.

Regards. Wader.

Nice to hear from you again iGod :wave: Always pleased to welcome a returning fellow cruncher

Mostly BOINC based projects myself. Docking@Home is still a big project for most of us, but I and The Fiend at least are crunching Malariacontrol when Docking is down for any reason.

Try both and see how it goes with your set up. I know some guys have had issues getting WUs from Docking in recent times, so having both would at least keep you crunching.

Docking, WCG, Rosseta, Malariacontrol or of course Seti… for CPU

Not sure about projects for AMD/ATI cards.

My projects of choice appear in my Sig… but the ones I actively crunch the most are Docking/WCG/Rosseta/Malariacontrol and Simap :slight_smile:

Just running the last of my SMP WUs on F@H then going to run docking. Leaving the GPUs for F@H, didnt seem to find a decent project with good support for AMD/ATI :expressionless: Guess i should probably stick to nVidia cards

Welcome to docking mate :slight_smile:

Butuz

Welcome to TPR Docking iGod!!