Adventures in Google

Earlier on I happened across a website of song lyrics, and saw Billy Joels ‘We didnt start the fire’. I never caught half the lyrics when this was in the charts, and today i found i had no idea what half the references were on about. Just had a fascinating 3 hours on Google making up for general knowledge deficiency!

Did you know the last American casualty of the Korean war was not 1953 but 1976?

And why the 1958 Edsel radiator grill would make TFW die laughing?

:spit:

[QUOTE=Walter O’Reilly;380645]Earlier on I happened across a website of song lyrics, and saw Billy Joels ‘We didnt start the fire’. I never caught half the lyrics when this was in the charts, and today i found i had no idea what half the references were on about. Just had a fascinating 3 hours on Google making up for general knowledge deficiency!

Did you know the last American casualty of the Korean war was not 1953 but 1976?

:spit:[/QUOTE]

Because it was called an “Impact Ring” ?

Maybe its just me that thinks it looks like a vagina and clitoris then?

None of the ones i’ve seen have as much chrome.

Oh i dont know, they can get pretty carried away with piercings these days :wink:

Not good for the teeth though is it :slight_smile:

/me shudders at the thought of this ladys cuffs.

I bet you could get her excited form the otherside of the room with a magnet :wink:

There is nothing in the world that could get me excited enough to touch that!

[QUOTE=Walter O’Reilly;380645]Earlier on I happened across a website of song lyrics, and saw Billy Joels ‘We didnt start the fire’. I never caught half the lyrics when this was in the charts, and today i found i had no idea what half the references were on about. Just had a fascinating 3 hours on Google making up for general knowledge deficiency!

:spit:[/QUOTE]

That is just rude man…

Its just a little dark triangle…

GoogleSnippet of the day.

Did you know the PG Tips Chimps in the adverts were given chewing gum to make them move their mouths for actors to lip sync with.