Aftermarket parts for VM Golf III Gti

Do you guys have any decent stores that sell things like gear lever boots and surround brackets as well as gearknobs?

I’m looking for some decent stuff but can’t find anything locally.

Showing this one on UK Fleabay. Don’t know if it’s the sort of thing you’re looking for m8.

Champion, that is exactly it. Nice option as there is one piece only. I had resigned myself to buying the boot and gate seperately.

Thanks Droid.

You’re welcome m8. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need help getting that shipped over Juggy, I still owe you one for the pool cleaner spares !

Cool, thanks mate.

On another note, I have an Ebay.co.uk account but needed a password reset. I requested it at 11AM yesterday morning. Still haven’t received it. I even tried signing up for another account with no luck getting the emails:(

This sucks terribly, I never receive the registration email and I’ve tried three different accounts, I also never receive the email for password reset to my regular account. Checked Junkmail and everything.

Anyone know of online shops I could try apart from EBay?

Is it a Hotmail e-mail account? I know people who have had issues with Ebay not liking Hotmail

any joy Jugster? I’ll buy and send over if you want.

DT.

It’s my private account with an ISP locally that I used to work for and I tried my Google Apps account for my side-line business. I eventually got both emails today.

The incredibly retarded part is you click a link to authenticate your email addy and it then asks for your address and sends you an auth code. That means another 4 day wait…

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;462896]any joy Jugster? I’ll buy and send over if you want.

DT.[/QUOTE]

Malc, that would be very kind of you. I’ll PM you the details.

ordered and paid for, shipping direct to you as the seller on the item you wanted did free intl postage :slight_smile:

Let me know when you get it, then we can sort out the monies, would be right pain if it doesn’t get there, I have to do a paypal claim and then send you the cash back, happy to wait for you to say you’ve got it :slight_smile:

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;462905]ordered and paid for, shipping direct to you as the seller on the item you wanted did free intl postage :slight_smile:

Let me know when you get it, then we can sort out the monies, would be right pain if it doesn’t get there, I have to do a paypal claim and then send you the cash back, happy to wait for you to say you’ve got it :slight_smile:

DT.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much DT, I appreciate it very much.

Do you know if there is any method of tracking it so I know it’s progress?

Thanks gents and specifically DT. Finally got around to installing the new boot along with an ali knob a mate of mine made for me.

Thanks gents and specifically DT. Finally got around to installing the new boot along with an ali knob a mate of mine made for me.

Goes very nicely with my Momo steering wheel.

Very nice too Juggy!!! :cool: How’s things down south?

Things are good mate, kids are a year next month, job is awesome. Living the good life actually which is always nice.

And up North?

Great weather! Hotter than some places on the continent :D!! Job’s hard work, but necessary to keep things ticking over. Just winding down for the weekend at the mo. :cool: I can’t believe it’s a year since the kids were born. Scary how time flies. :eek:

Sounds like life is good for you too.

Yeah, Liam, the bigger of the 2 is just over 12kg’s and is starting to walk. Jared on the other hand is 10kg’s and is very laid back and is content to take his time with everything.

2 completely different souls which is awesome.