Back!!!

Hiya guys, how’s it going? Been gone for a bit on a trip and some vacationing. Also at a little 4 day conference thingy I was at met a very nice, intelligent, and mature young lady that stole my heart (and I think I did the same in return). Anyways, had a nice time at the three places I went to.

Thanks Hids for filling in for me on zero notice!
WELCOME to the noobies to the forums.
It looks like in some ways it has gone to pot here:( Very sad to see, esp. Watto not being around, COME BACK MATE!:frowning:
Anyway. I may not be posting quite as much, a bit busy lately. Grandmother went into the hospital last night (or tonight, whichever you want to call it, it’s 2:45am now). Doing ok, just having some problems. Has to go to the major doc week after next if not sooner. But I got other stuff too that’s may limit my time here a bit. But I WILL do the nooz on my day, unless I absolutely cannot.

Gone for now, may be back in later. May go back to the hospital tonight, not sure. Have to be up in less than 3.5 hours, not even going to sleep. Overslept too much recently, and just loaded up on caffine.:spin:

Noah

Haven’t met. welcome back:D

Noah good man, wellcome back. Hope you’ve been getting into all sorts of trouble:D

:wave:

Originally posted by JUGGY
Hope you’ve been getting into all sorts of trouble:D

And I want to hear all about it. :devil:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
And I want to hear all about it. :devil:

/Me thinks Richard wants me banned from here:stuck_out_tongue: j/k
Seriously, not much trouble did I get into.
First night of the conference thing I had at the college, there was a dance. I danced with a few. Then this young woman came up on the last dance and asked me to dance. It was aslow dance, and we were fairly close. There imediately seemed to be a connection. The DJ said that he would play “The Dance” by Garth Brooks, and we were going to dance to it, but he cut it off after a couple of seconds.
Next morning asked her to join me for breakfast, and she came, but didn’t eat herself. Talked a little later that morning/afternoon. Then at dinner I went to get her e-mail/whatever, and she gave me her phone number and street address (she only lives a short 30 minute drive from here). That night at the dance, there was also an ice skating rink at the convention center, so we went for two laps around it. We figured we had both almost fell a few times, might as well stop while we were ahead.
Then went back and danced the rest of the night. Mostly slow songs, and couple faster. We were dancing fairly close anyway, but during one of the slow songs she grab me even tighter and layed her head on my chest (she’s 6-8" shorted than me). From then on if we weren’t dancing she had her arms around me or was holding my hand (Young love:rolleyes: ) which I, of course, happyly returned.:stuck_out_tongue: Finally got to dance to our song, “The Dance” on the final one.
That night as we were departing there to go back to the college we were staying at, she had a hard time letting go, and we hugged each other tightly before leaving.
Next morning as I was taking the stuff out of my dorm room, I went to put the bed sheets out by the door and went back in. Somebody said something about me not noticing I had a visitor, and I looked and her and a couple of her friends were out their. She stayed around me until we were leaving, and hugs were exchanged accordingly:rolleyes:

Now, I wonder if she has any feelings for me?:confused:

j/k, I’m not that blind. Schedule’s pretty filled up this next week with another trip, but will be back the next week and may ask her out to a round of pool with some of me college mates.

As for other stuff I did, toured the UofA campus (nice engineering department), as I will be transferring from mine soon. Had a starparty on two nights in a state park in the Ozark Mountains. Beautiful scenery, and found a lodge, two bedroom, shared bath, fridge, microwave, cable TV, for a mere $50:eek: Lovely view of some of the mountains off the back porch, and the two nights of star parties were great, had my large scope there.
Then for three nights was in Branson, MO. Ok, but a pure tourist town. It is huge, but only has like 3-4000 people in it.

Sounds like you’ve had a great time:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Noahm3
[B]Hiya guys, how’s it going? Been gone for a bit on a trip and some vacationing. Also at a little 4 day conference thingy I was at met a very nice, intelligent, and mature young lady that stole my heart (and I think I did the same in return). Anyways, had a nice time at the three places I went to.

Thanks Hids for filling in for me on zero notice!
WELCOME to the noobies to the forums.
It looks like in some ways it has gone to pot here:( Very sad to see, esp. Watto not being around, COME BACK MATE!:frowning:
Anyway. I may not be posting quite as much, a bit busy lately. Grandmother went into the hospital last night (or tonight, whichever you want to call it, it’s 2:45am now). Doing ok, just having some problems. Has to go to the major doc week after next if not sooner. But I got other stuff too that’s may limit my time here a bit. But I WILL do the nooz on my day, unless I absolutely cannot.

Gone for now, may be back in later. May go back to the hospital tonight, not sure. Have to be up in less than 3.5 hours, not even going to sleep. Overslept too much recently, and just loaded up on caffine.:spin:

Noah [/B]

No probs on filling in on the news :wink:

Glad you had a good time and hope that things work out the way you want them to with this young lady :wink:

I’m hiring a sub to sink you :sneaky: :stomp:ing me like that
:cry: :wall:

Originally posted by Noahm3

Next morning asked her to join me for breakfast, and she came, but didn’t eat herself.

That was lucky - you wouldn’t have been able to go ice skating if she had! :lol: :moon: :lol:

Nice to see you back matey :woot:

Sounds like you had a good vacation :devil:

Originally posted by Aero
That was lucky - you wouldn’t have been able to go ice skating if she had! :lol: :moon: :lol:

:lol: Oh me. I should have worded that a wee bit different.:eek: Didn’t catch it until you mentioned it. No telling what time in the wee hours of the morning that was. Speaking of which, I’ve know been awake for 34 hours straight :rolleyes:

I trust, Noah, you’re catching up on your sleep about now.

I had to read the last your post and Aero’s several times saying to myself “Now how would one of those repressed Brits interpret this?” before it dawned on me.

I’m beginning to understand Churchill’s statement perhaps an apocryphal one “A boy never becomes truly vicious until he’s been to a good school.”