Beat Saber new modes!

So I’m intrigued - how do the new 90 and 360 modes play on the Rift?

Those who did get the extra two sensors - well player :lol:

I’m lucky, new laptop is great and in the extension I can feed the cable to come down from the support structure - I just need more maps and at a greater difficulty!

DT.

p.s. nearly all song download mods are now busted

time to post those links to the most exciting Christmas Maps!

It’s been too long - with the new modes and getting back into playing, I’m dying here!

I use it once in forever, but actually have some space in house now so I might resume shortly. Because of that I notice mods break every time I use it, taking time to find what is “current” and works. Any tips?

@Hids, yes, I have actually made visible progress in tidying house.

Woohoo! Well done @mackerel :grin:

Unfortunately mods break with every update. I use mod assist and just run that each time there’s been an update. A bit of a pita to have to set up my specific mods each time but hey ho, I can live with that.

DT will give them a try once the chaos of this week is out the way :+1: Have hardly been on it myself since LAN but did buy all the music packs :blush:

1 Like

Finally tidied up and got the VR system running again. Seems like Beat Saber is different every time I log in, but to be fair I probably do so once every few months. No surprises, whatever I installed last time for extra content is nowhere to be seen. What do I need to get that back? I think my motivation would be better with more music variety.

Trying to build my muscle memory and general fitness again now… thought I’d try one hand mode, how hard can it be? Why is everything expert there? Ok, now I see, and there might be jokes around one arm developing more than the other…

1 Like