boinc and usernames, i appear to be twice..

I used to do other projects for boinc, if i do a search on boinc stats now I can see i’m there twice, once for Docking now and once for all the others i was running a couple of years back.

I can log into my old seti account, user name and email appear the same as the one i’m using for docking, anyone know why they wouldn’t be showing as one user ?

I have the same problem with the seti@home beta project. I’ve tried twice to create accounts with the same user name and email but they absolutely refuse to “merge” into my existing boinc account.

I had the same problem briefly , when I checked, the cross project ID was different on Docking , it wasn’t until I ran Docking , SETI and GPUGRID on the same machine that the problem disappeared. I think that it needs two or more projects to run concurrently on the same machine for them to sync .

Yup I had this problem… add all your projects to one machine and allow them to get a little work from all of the projects then hit no new work… if u dont want them to have anymnore… then they should all merge nicely :slight_smile:

Ah ok, i’ll give that a go :thumbsup: