Boredom/playing.

Got bored and been goofing off on a TPR banner for QuantumFIRE

Yes I know it is big… just a working copy.
anyhow… thoughts/opinions.

Very nice too Heidi :slight_smile:

Thanks, about ten hours into it… I’m not very fast.

It’s big and looks like a working copy?

ha ha… j/k! I would add “team” in front of “phoenix rising” as there is room. If you drop the Quantum Fire down a bit you should be able to maintain the look and trim the height a bit. Overall… good job!

Now that is just silly Egad!
You know how many layers it took to wrap the rings in and out of Quantum.
How about just moving Team Phoenix Rising up, and repositioning the phoenix.
and then cropping.:slight_smile:
Men… always want to do things the hard way.:smiley:
But what you’re suggesting sounds right and will do later.
Thanks for the opinion/suggestion.

I still like it better without the “Team”

Move the “Phoenix Rising” up so it is tucked away south of the “Quantum Fire” text and the first one gets my vote :thumbsup:

The phrase “Team Phoenix Rising” is our brand (like “Team McLaren” etc in Formula 1) and it would be better to keep the name consistent. Please. :kisskiss:

It’s a very nice logo. Nice to have it at smaller sizes too, of course…

agreed, +1 for TPR :smiley:

DT.

I like the one with TPR, but might I suggest TPR is made smaller (same length as FIRE) and then replaced on top of FIRE with the project name dropped down a tad. The phoenix did after all rise out of the flames. BTW both are cracking efforts, absolutely top class.

When you search for a team in any project you will only find it by looking for “Phoenix Rising” never by “Team Phoenix Rising”
That is why I always use the first to prevent confusion from someone that may see the banner and look for us.

Yet all is irrelevant at the moment… PSP X3 is now for some stupid reason crashing every time I hit the (A) text button. Not clue why, Corel has no clue either. Full reinstall did not help. Guess I used too much “fire” and burned it up. ~smiles~
Any this is a real problem since I use it for everything I do on the site.:frowning:

When I get it up I’ll send more proofs.

Err, stress:D

<soapbox mode on>
PSP used to work fine until Jasc sold it to Corel and they added their bloatware. Another great product ruined by some corporate behemoth :frowning:
</soapbox mode off>

Final run…?
Oh BTW it was a corrupt file in a left over folder in App. Data. roaming.
No thanks to Corel, I figured it out.

Couple small changes:
Logo addition
added Team. (still like better w/o. and the only reason I added it is because I like Michael, if it was just DT… he could :moon:… I have his dozens of times:D)

Oh feel free to use and modify if you want.