C&C - it's like that is it boys :D

Gauntlet has been thrown - good luck :smiley:

Command and Conquer? Is that game still around?

The web base online game.

Things kicked off yesterday when I attacked DTā€™s 2nd account.

As background, I logged in to find one of my bases (Goose) had been cooked. It was holding an aircraft POI (gives bonuses) so obviously I looked around for something to do about it. For historical reasons, one of DTā€™s 2nd account bases was right next to my main group of bases, and in the same alliance as the one who attacked me. And it was next to another aircraft POI. Thatā€™ll do nicely.

Obviously that alliance wasnā€™t too happy about that, so Iā€™m currently awaiting elimination as thereā€™s no way the alliance Iā€™m in can hold them off. I do expect to lose, the question is not if, but when. But these fights are more interesting than the usual grind of the game. Just exchanged base kills with another this morning, but Iā€™m pretty much spent now. One of DTā€™s 2nd bases is still in range of my group and has been recovering overnight, so I donā€™t expect all my bases to be there for much longer. Due to game limiting mechanics, at least it wont be too quickā€¦

Iā€™m still waiting for a chance to hit the Fortress. Was supposed to happen yesterday, but 17 people could not or would not make themselves available. Postponed till next Saturday now :frowning:

well for some odd reason Droid, your hit was arranged at the showing time of DrWho, perhaps not the greatest idea :smiley:

mackerel ran off before I could kill him again :frowning:

True, but there is iPlayer. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;466053]well for some odd reason Droid, your hit was arranged at the showing time of DrWho, perhaps not the greatest idea :smiley:

mackerel ran off before I could kill him again :([/QUOTE]

Been away for a few daysā€¦ just got back today. Decided to relocate since Iā€™d gain nothing by hanging around at that point. Landed in the middle of Phoenix. One thing lead to another and Iā€™ve joined them now. Theyā€™re at war with UV Rave so thereā€™ll no doubt be another chance DT, and you can use your main. I get confused with all the UV alliances around nowā€¦ doesnā€™t seem a very tight family?

astro has an account in Phoenix and I think Droid is still there - so many ex UKTF / Jade Falcons although war status is set, none of us have made an effort to start anything serious. Was just a fall out between trueadm and fran I think.

Yep! Iā€™m still there, just too busy building up for the attempt on the fortress in 43 ATM. Last week was disappointing, but hopefully it will happen this Saturday

:catfight::haddock:

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Started again a couple of days ago on ā€œTiberian 7ā€ a new server, multiple waves of attacks from the forgotten bases and a two week protective bubble that goes pop if you moved too close to the centre

game mechanics quite different with forgotten attacks, Iā€™m hoping for another 1st spot in the tiberian4 server