Can't Upload WU's in BOINC SETI...Can you???

Did I say this sux? If they don’t fix it so I can upload before the jobs expire I will not be crunching SETI anymore. :mad: CPDN anyone? :smiley:

:Pimp: :Pimp: We could really use the help with Predictor ! :Pimp: :Pimp:

Steve B.

SETI Boinc is uploading, but EVERYONE is trying to do so at once = bottleneck at the server. Your WUs will upload over the next day or so, so take heart, you will get your credits :thumbsup:

Slowly…

Try Predictor! :smiley:

Downloads & updates working this morning at about 50% success - so if we all have patience another day should see everyone cleared :nod:

of my 2 systems that i had good 30 or so units needing be sent im allmost got every thing uploaded just one WU on one box i haveing truble geting to upload at this time. hope it goes soon one of the few i had thats geting close to deadline lol

Most of my units uploaded finally but I can tell things are a bit slow still. Looks like it’s up though for the time being. :smiley:

just rember this last outage wasnt there fault was nothing they could do about it as it was a problem on there isp side .

there upload/download servers are on outside isp that has no conection to berkly a donated one at that.

:thumbsup: all clear here now

Einstein@home seem to have the (a) right approach:

March 18, 2005
A data download mirror is now being hosted by the MIT LSC group. Einstein@Home users in the US Eastern Time Zone will also use this mirror.

March 14, 2005
A data download mirror is now being hosted by the PSU LSC group. Einstein@Home users in the US Eastern Time Zone will now try to get data from this mirror first.