Come on guys!!

Let’s push hard to get back up to full production… it looks like some have dropped down to half :frowning:

Stuck units?

I remember saying that I would retire Docking and I was convinced to carry on with it… now im doing the same to you :stuck_out_tongue:

TheFiend you have 10 days… yes that’s TEN days until I stomp you :stuck_out_tongue:

Butuz you are only 100 days until I stomp you…

Come on guys get running :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

My fate is sealed… I can’t put up a fight against your power!!!

I’m trying my hardest… 14 cores running Docking at the moment although it’ll soon drop down to 8 after my 2nd GTX660Ti arrives for GPUGRID… I’m retiring one of my Hex core machines when it hits 5 million and will just run 2 1090T’s - each cruncher running 4 cores Docking and 2 Cores GPUGRID

A lot of time has changed since this was posted first… Im about 10-15 days away from breaking into the world top ten of Docking :slight_smile: Chuffed :slight_smile:

Excellent crunching Sheepster and a nice present for the new year! :cool:

I agree… well done Sheepster… you definitely warrant a top 10 place!!!

I’m surprised that despite my output has dropped I’ve still managed to rise to 16th!!!

You know half my post is missing… I was half asleep when I posted…

This is a call to arms come on get some Docking going :wink:

I’m doing my part and I’ve only been really doing it for about a year. Heck I’m 3rd in Group and top 31 (Top participants) in Total Credit for Docking. I don’t have lots of cores but what I have I allow to have a little fun with. It’s also heats up the office nicely during Winter!

After a year and a half break, two moves and a a whole lot of drama, I’m back to crunching.
:wave:

welcome back sj :slight_smile:

Welcome back SJ. Nice to see you back on the boards again. Hope everything is OK with you now after the moves. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

All is good with life other than I am having to get used to winter again after 15 years in south Florida!
It’s good to be back home with Family all around. Glad to see the Team has held together and maintained
second place in the standings.

Nice to see you back SJ…

The forum isn’t as active as it used to be, but TPR is still holding its own in the crunching stakes!!!

Welcome back SJ! Hope you are weathering that deep freeze well. Good place and time to put the heat from those extra CPU cycles to good use!

SJ welcome back where in MI are you? Over here in Illinois and well Winter this year as been brutal to say. 71" of Snow and 27 days below zero is enough for me. Global Warming my bottom is all I can say! I think it’s caused by earth tilt a little and well maybe the Midwest is now the North Pole. Oh wait it could be all the people went south and the extra weight shifted everything.

Florida must be full then Greg :smiley:

Yep that’s it they all went to Florida! This is what I get for living in Chicagoland!

Hi Greg,
Good to see your still crunching away, it’s good to be back crunching work units for TPR.
I’m living in the western burbs of Detroit, hell of a change from South Florida.
I grew up around here and was transferred to Florida for work, but finally able to retire
And felt the need to return to family. Everyone on my side and my wife’s side lives around
here. Parents still alive, but needing help so it’s good to be close again.
Looking forward to spring, hope it comes soon.
Keep crunching!
SJ