complete site overhaul/upgrade :)

Good job with the logo :thumbsup:

I’m feeling quite at home now :smiley:

just stumbled on my 1st vb4 bug … if you have hybrid thread viewing turned on and I go to the what cheered me up today thread I just get a white blank screen.

few other other threads tested seem ok… switch back to linear or other it displays ok.

Odd one that.

Hmmm, tried to change my profile piccy. Resized in Ifranview 4.27, 87 x 124 x 24 bpp, 32 kb. Kept coming up with “Unable to save image”.
Tried logging out, doing a good cclean and logged in again. No joy:confused:

[QUOTE=wheelieslug;455427]Hmmm, tried to change my profile piccy. Resized in Ifranview 4.27, 87 x 124 x 24 bpp, 32 kb. Kept coming up with “Unable to save image”.
Tried logging out, doing a good cclean and logged in again. No joy:confused:[/QUOTE]

I’ll double check the permissions and give it a go myself - watch this space :smiley:

DT.

magic pixies have fixed it wheelie :slight_smile:

DT.

Very nice! Well done DT :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=PMM;455423]just stumbled on my 1st vb4 bug … if you have hybrid thread viewing turned on and I go to the what cheered me up today thread I just get a white blank screen.

few other other threads tested seem ok… switch back to linear or other it displays ok.

Odd one that.[/QUOTE]

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php?issueid=34928

A known bug I’m afraid.

DT.

Looking damn good DT! :slight_smile:

ok… how do i get rid of the new look and make it look like the old version?

Doubt its that easy wormy!

The site is different and will take a little getting used to… but on the whole it looks much nicer than that previous site :slight_smile:

Just wanted to say thanks again DT :slight_smile:

too bad…

new one looks very wrong.

DT has disabled the drop down template list for simplicity whilst he works on the new install , hopefully he will reinstate it when he’s done, I also find this battleship grey a bit dreary.

five styles all there now :slight_smile:

DT.

Not quite the same, but defiantly closer than before.

as close as it’s going to get, remember it’s an upgrade and the software is completely different in the back end :slight_smile:

DT.

Being a slow learner its taken me a while to get used to the new layout but I have to say I really like it.

I think a beer (or two) is in order for your hard work getting it to look the way it does.

Nice one DT
:thumbsup:

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;455776]Being a slow learner its taken me a while to get used to the new layout but I have to say I really like it.

I think a beer (or two) is in order for your hard work getting it to look the way it does.

Nice one DT
:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I can be there in twenty minutes :lol:

DT.

Blimey!

I have an SA10 postcode tonight, if you can get here in 20 minutes I really want to borrow your car for a bit
:smiley:

:lol: yup, even if I get another go in the 370z that’s pushing it a lot!

DT.