Congratties TPR Boincers

Milestones from Free-DC for February. At least one every day :thumbsup:

/babe mode
Not bad, pig, not bad :slight_smile:
/!babe mode

Cool!! Well done team :slight_smile:

And the beats go on :slight_smile: I’m gonna pick out five, P51 Mustang 5.5 Million (seti), Peige 1.1 million (docking), Len LE/GE 3.5 million (milkyway), colossusx 1.2 million (docking), anthonmg 6.5million (docking).

It is truly humbling to see what this team can do when it works together.

Well done!

…and I’ll crack 1 million early on the D@H surge (probably 3/1)…1.1 before it’s over!!!

I plan to stick around until it’s time for me to leave

I have my sights on being a top 10 D@H player here (# 14 now)…for at least a little while!!!

So why doesn’t TPR wide throw all that fire power to TPR@ D@H for 10 days and Help Steve out???..(SeriousCrunchers would unite at the first request)

EDIT: SeriousCrunchers are securely locked into # 12 position D@H …but not much chance of moving up…so several members of SC are migrating here to help the D@H Surge…just because we like you guys!!!

I’m guessing that I just don’t crack the whip like someone else around here. AKA Heidi :whip:

Definitely needs a woman’s gentle touch :whip: :smiley:

[QUOTE=Sport;450227]…and I’ll crack 1 million early on the D@H surge (probably 3/1)…1.1 before it’s over!!!

I plan to stick around until it’s time for me to leave[/QUOTE]

And dear one… what makes you think you can ever leave
So many have tried… Resistance is futile:D

Nice going TPR!

[QUOTE=Sport;450227]I have my sights on being a top 10 D@H player here (# 14 now)…for at least a little while!!!
[/QUOTE]

You’ve got to catch me 1st!!! And I won’t give up easily!!! :razz:

Watch your backside ;Fiend!!!:catfight:

Peige is about ready to get stomped; prediction is 60 days of solid TPR and I’ll crack the top ten!!!:rocker: