Division 1
Russell L. Wright moves up 1 place to 40th stomping darrellmbright

Division 2
Droid moves up 1 place to 12nd stomping Scientific Frontline
alpha7 moves up 1 place to 15th stomping FukusukeMix
Allen Goodchild moves up 1 place to 29th stomping Donna^^O^^Darko
ET_Seeker moves up 3 places to 38th stomping phees, Micro7 and Dale

Division 3
Cloudhunter moves up 4 places to 30th stomping milo909, june, larrythelandboarder and Andrew Watt

Division 4

Division 5
Noel moves up 1 place to 18th stomping fenix25
atcchief moves up 2 places to 27th stomping FreelancerXR5 and ghostpainter

Division 6
Giampiero Gaetano Re moves up 1 place to 42nd stomping timrease2
anthony Petrone moves up 6 places to 61st stomping bgl2, Ludovixxx, drezha, Mithos, whale and Tracy

The POV 8800gts 512mb came today, its in the computer and the power conected but havnt got it wokring yet as it does not show the bios. It did not come with a dvi to vga adtater so i got one off ebay which seems not to work, oreded another one now. Hopefully should work, if it does not then it could be because of my old 17" screen or maybe the card is bust

Thanks for keeping the place tidy Heidi! :smiley: Won’t be any more scores from me for afew days. Cheers for the news Mustang :cheers:

does is require a direct power lead? any sign of the fan doing a ‘blip’ turn when you power up? Does the bios beep at you when you power up? Start a thread in hardware, and let us know :slight_smile:

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;434981]does is require a direct power lead? any sign of the fan doing a ‘blip’ turn when you power up? Does the bios beep at you when you power up? Start a thread in hardware, and let us know :slight_smile:

DT.[/QUOTE]

I will if when the new adataper comes and it doesnt work. but its coming from china…

you should have posted a wanted in Wattos - I just re-read that you need a DVI->VGA adapter. I bet there are a few on here with one in a drawer or spares box :slight_smile:

DT.

have a box of them at work… un-needed… could have sent u it…

Ahh cheers guys But there only £1,50 on ebay so i just ordered one, it being wrong but another one now which should have all the pins.

Well what are friends for…
Took you long enough to get home… ~smiles~ but glad your home.
Heidi

Dont want to start a thread untill this adtaper which is taking ages to come, but will a 500W WinPower PSU - ATX-500 work with my 8800GTS 512mb, 2 12cm Fans, Intel Dual core E2180, 2gb Kingston Ram and a 80gb drive ?? Im useing a molex to pci plug thing.

Just checking if it should work as i seen things like amps not being right etc. Plus if its not I might get THIS

Noel

Should be no problem. The marketing machine is making many people buy PSUs that are way overpowered for what they need.

Ahh good so it SHOULD work… And thats the psu i got with it so if i did need to upgrade, im not missing much as it was included in the cost of the case.

I had an i7 920 overclocked to 3.4 GHz, 6 GB RAM, two 15K 147 GB SAS drives in RAID 0, 9800 GX2 system running fine with a 610 W PC P&C PSU.

I’ve since put in a 750 W PC P&C PSU and pushed it further in terms of hardware but not clock speed.

Up and running, it was that adtaper.