Denis@home..... a new project for me

http://denis.usj.es/denisathome/

Since SIMAP shut down I switched to FiND@home but after a huge batch of WU’s that seems to have dried up for the moment… I then came across another medical project that I thought my deserve some contribution so did a bit of digging to find out some more info… and it turns out there is are optimised apps that give a decent speed up in crunch times… so I’ve been running it this week and I’m impressed… Looks like my crunchers are capable of 100K per day on this CPU-based project… even my little Athlon 5350 is pumping out 10K per day!!!

Once I managed to find the correct app to run on my AMD CPU’s it’s been flying… only problem being it wouldn’t run on 32-bit Windows so my 2 32 bit crunchers were reloaded with x64 instead of x86…

And after 4 days of running team position has leapt from #186 up to #79 already

TPR are now up to #50!!!

You looked a little lonely. . . Thought I would throw a little that way. (returning the love)

BTW folks I’m no longer a Kennedy.

Heidi-Ann Kennedy-Fourkiller

Very nice to hear from you Heidi and congrats on the name change! :cuddle:

[QUOTE=Vortex;467495]You looked a little lonely. . . Thought I would throw a little that way. (returning the love)

BTW folks I’m no longer a Kennedy.

Heidi-Ann Kennedy-Fourkiller[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!! :love:

Well lets make that #41 today!

And thanks all for the congratulation. After 15 years it was time to tie the knot.

[QUOTE=Vortex;467505]Well lets make that #41 today!
.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

Sadly it seems as though there is a lull in WU production whilst the update the client… Damn!!!

Someone give me a nudge when they support 32bit Windows!!!

Denis@home have started a Beta test, so there is some new Wu’s out, sadly there is no optimised app yet for the Beta test, but I’ve switched 3 of my crunchers back over to Denis to see how things go.