Dockers Update 3-25-10

Credit to Free-DC for the graphs and stats!

Team Stats on 3-25-10 at 0210 gmt

170,581 (RAC) Down -2,086

48,329,083 (Overall Credit) Up 153,526

Team Ranking

#2 in RAC-- 75,238 Behind of #1-- Planet 3DNow!

2nd in Overall Credit- 10,906,150 behind – Planet 3DNow

Metrics Today
Top User :DoubleTop - 22,114
Users Returning Work : 20/57 (35.09%)
Points per user yesterday : 7,723
Users going up : 5
Users going down : 28
Users in top 100 : 13
Users in top 50 : 10

Team Member Movements:

sj761 Stomps Lonely moving into 25th position.

Milestones: None

Production was up over the last few day’s and our drop in RAC from the surge seems to be leveling off. We even out produced Planet 3D Now for a change.
Found another bad workunit on one computer today so keep a look out.
Until tomorrow. :tiphat:

another 18hours worth of CPU time down the drain with a duff unit. I’m seriously thinking of moving the machines to another project if this continues, it’s just too high a maintenance effort to keep everything moving :frowning:

+65hours of dead units found on a quad xeon, they need to sort this issue out fast or they are going to lose me :frowning:

DT.

OK, that’s enough - I’ve just found another pair of duff units, 45hours+ on a dual core lost.

Project set “No New Work”, and I’ll spend a couple of days deciding on the next project.

:frowning:

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;451268]OK, that’s enough - I’ve just found another pair of duff units, 45hours+ on a dual core lost.

Project set “No New Work”, and I’ll spend a couple of days deciding on the next project.

:frowning:

DT.[/QUOTE]

You sure you won’t reconsider?

I might have to report you to Heidi! :furious:

[QUOTE=SJ761;451278]You sure you won’t reconsider?

I might have to report you to Heidi! :furious:[/QUOTE]

Well don’t be so quick to report yet.
Due to the lack of response I am thinking of getting in touch with the top 20 teams and set up a one week boycott.
everyone set to NNW and abort all present units.
That is the thought if no response is given today.
It is time for us to show that we are the project and deserve the respect of a reply.
No this does not mean I am dropping Docking, just a show of force.
Heidi

project is down for maintenance atm, I’ve cleared all my machines now of 0KB inp files, that should keep me a clear few days to get rid of the units and see what the response is from the project.

DT.

Noticed that… i.e. sever down
What is sad is even for me to have this thought.
Today is the one year anniversary of the TPR Docking team.

Yup, I joined one year as of tomorrow.

Hopefully they will sort it with this latest outage. Its becoming a pain. And much as I don’t want to disappoint Mistress Heidi by closing it down, I’ll have to if this nonsense continues.

Cheers for da nooz :cheers:

Well they just lost one of my quads for a while, the only Docking units it had left were all duff, its just downloaded 17 days-worth of AQUA so won’t be looking for work for a wee bit…

edit and six days on a fast duallie, same problem

Understand fully

[QUOTE=Vortex;451281]
Due to the lack of response I am thinking of getting in touch with the top 20 teams and set up a one week boycott.
everyone set to NNW and abort all present units.
Heidi[/QUOTE]
Get in touch with p3dn:
Planet3dNow
Hope to see you there.
And yes, you can post in english.
The inhabitants of the green Planet are angry about that too.
Me don’t worry, me is going to have easter holiday. Computers are off anyway :smiley:

Many may think this is being childish, but really this is just about common courtesy and respect. They still refuse to acknowledge in any form or fashion.
Ok some think this is just VR volunteering, but it is not! Many hours of actual time and effort is put into crunching. Especially you with large farms.
Even a simple canned response such as “We are aware of the issues, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused” would have sufficed.
This is total lack of respect!

See you soon at Planet3dNow if no response is given today.
Thanks for the understanding of my rage.

Speaking personally, it’s the lack of response which is getting to me. All projects have issues, SETI has permanent issues and I’ve had ten years of that. But the communication is excellent, which makes all the difference. I’m so close to making it one year, no more.

“We are aware, there is an issue, we think it is xxxxxxx, we are working on it”. How hard can it be to post that up?