Docking call to arms!!! Fight to defend your wives and daughters!!!!

Well. We have been nocked outside the top 5 in rac. I believe that’s the first time in a long time!!!

Who can help me get us back to the top 5?

We did sneak back in yesterday but Canada got us again today. It’s touch and go. I need you guys to give me a few more cpus to ensure we boot those Mounties Back to where they belong :slight_smile:

Cheers me dears.

Butuz

Will put one machine on Docking instead of malariacontrol later on

:trophy:

For sure these are the droids I am looking for :slight_smile:

Butuz

i7 added this morning, not sure when the kids/wife will have shut the machine down though as I’m away from home on business, wonder how my laptop does on someone elses electric and wifi :smiley:

Nice one DT :slight_smile:

Any more for any more???

Butuz

Happy docking birthday to DT… who joined the docking@home community 3 years ago… today :lol:

I jumped back on docking a few weeks ago… RAC has rised steadily and I think its topped out… I did add another machine yesterday but it doesnt like docking so its back on Rosetta :slight_smile:

Nice find Sheepy and congrats DT :slight_smile:

Hey sheepy when you say doesn’t like docking was it refusing to get any work? I’ve been getting that alot but then all of a sudden it will work. I think they’re having problems with their servers as also the dah website goes through really slow patches when pages take ages to load too.

Butuz

I remember that docking has issues now and again with certain Intel Chips… it could be a combination with certain motherboards, but the units where downloaded and got upto about 6hours on each unit but no % of work had been done…

I have had it many times before so it’s not something im going to look into too much.

The one machine I have will continue to go at units and maybe ill dig out another and add that too :lol: but im in no rush atm :smiley:

Yeh I’ve got a weird one which sits at 100% CPU but never actually completes the units. It just Seems to go on forever trying to crunch the same unit! Can’t fathom it so Run docking on that one! :slight_smile:

it would seem they didn’t turn it off = added bonus :smiley:

off to the office to see what else I can find - and I’ve a i7-920 that needs “testing” :chuckle:

Got a cruncher back on it.

I’m a bit envious of everyone with faster processors. I’m running my machine “full out” on docking. I think I’m turning in abut 700 wu’s per day.

My wife’s computer has been “free of issues” for a few months now, I’ll see if I can get a docking client running on her’s. Hopefully I’ll be able to maintain 1000+ wu’s per day until the summer heat settles in. (I’ll have to go silent then.)

They all help Tom. :thumbsup:

Well done everyone we are back in to number 2 in the charts. Absolutely nothing can be done about Dutch power cows their output is phenomenal !!!

Keep it up let’s keep the pressure on make sure we stay at number 2

Pat on the back for you all, from the big guys to the guys pushing 100 work units per day every little helps!!!

Butuz

8 more cores coming online soon …

I will dig something out today to keep me sitting in the position I am :slight_smile:

Attached one machine I have to Simap@home as it’s always had a special place with me :slight_smile:

I have added 3more in total since my above post… one is part time with Simap and the other 2 are full time docking :slight_smile:

I think that’s me pretty much at my limit now hoping to keep my current position as there are a few coming up behind me that are going to trample me :frowning:

Hey guys I have a question - does GPUGRID WU’s show up under http://boincstats.com. The reason is nothing is showing but does show under FREE-DC but they are not rolled up together in combined. Did I screw up?

It looks as though you have 2 separate accounts, one for Docking and one for GPUGRID.