Docking finished.... SIMAP will be finishing at the end of the year!!!

Hmmmm… just found a Rosetta WU that had froze part way through crunching… If it happens again on the same cruncher it’ will get moved to an alternative project…

My machine is not receiving any WUs for Rosetta at all, so all my 8 cores are being played with by SETI. Nice! :slight_smile:

I decided to move that cruncher off Rosetta anyway…it’s now crunching Poem@home, so now running 2 on Poem, 2 on Rosetta and 2 on MalariaControl

Rosetta bugs me… it’s hungry on memory and the credit is lower than other projects.

BigSheff1 was the only other MalariaControl cruncher in the team, and I had just stomped him today before finding out the sad news. I have decided to rename my MalariaControl account as a mark of respect to him and will retire from MalariaControl when the current WU’s have completed.

Nice gesture m8. :thumbsup:

I lost an uncle to the after effects of diabetes and to although I never met BigSheff I did sell him some bits to make up one of his crunchers that he used on MalariaControl so I think it’s fitting tribute to him.

Well, I seem to have settled on the following line-up

1090T + 2 GTX670 running POEM(CPU) and GPUGRID
A10-7800 + GTX660Ti Rosetta + GPUGRID + POEM(iGPU)
A10-6800K Rosetta + POEM (GT720 GPU) + Einstein (iGPU)
A8-6600K POEM (CPU + IGPU)
A8-6500 WCG
ATHLON 5350 Rosetta

with occasional Milkyway and Einstein and Prime WU’s thrown in for good measure.

Currently running all 8 cores on my main rig on Rosetta as I don’t seem to be getting work from SETI over the holidays for some reason. The lappy is running only one instance of Rosetta for the same reason and it is only a dually.

Pleasantly surprised by my POEM output since I started running it on the iGPU, it looks like I’ll hit a an RAC of 60k+ per day and on current TPR are already output we have shot up to top 50 in team RAC… :smiley: