Docking@home and TPR

Heidi: it looks like the seed that you’ve planted is growing quite well!! :slight_smile:

isnt it just… and the poke of the knights has really hotted things up :stuck_out_tongue:

ill be sure to sort out my projects tomorrow :slight_smile:

Noel will be in my rear view mirror by morning :slight_smile: but MilkyWay is back online and running, so just the two Xeon machines for the short term from me.

DT.

[quote=DoubleTop;436013]Noel will be in my rear view mirror by morning :slight_smile: but MilkyWay is back online and running, so just the two Xeon machines for the short term from me.

DT.[/quote]
We’ll take it!
Thanks dear.
Heidi

Seems to be… a little tough competition is healthy and fun as can be.
But couldn’t be so if it wasn’t for such awesome people that TPR is made of, We are the best even, if we were last in every project… Not just blowing smoke, anyone that has been around here knows it’s true!
Thanks for your help Tom.
Heidi

Now it feels like home! Big Hug!

that’s Tom stomped :stomp:

DT.

Go for it DT!!

Jugster stomped :stomp:

Heidi is next :smiley:

DT.

[quote=DoubleTop;436167]Jugster stomped :stomp:

Heidi is next :smiley:

DT.[/quote]

Keep my bare butt on it to insure it is nice and toasty for you!:smiley:
Really guys I don’t mind losing my spot, but you know I tire easily. Can I just move to the bottom now so I don’t have to keep getting up!
Heidi

Enjoy you new place under me darling :devil:

DT.

[quote=DoubleTop;436232]Enjoy you new place under me darling :devil:

DT.[/quote]
I am sweetie, and as promised kept your new chair nice and warm. Nice crunching DT!

So many Docking@home threads that I didn’t know where to post, anyway. I think the top 2 projects for bonic right now are Docking and Seti, So an idea is to improve Docking much more is to try get seti CPU cores to run docking and because seti has CUDA, run all the GPU’s on Seti. I think this could be a very good idea. But If you want to stay seti then that’s fine. This is what i am doing when seti gets more CUDA units!!

Any idea/comments are welcomed. Noel

I agree Noel… I believe Docking@Home is a more worth while project… thas why Ive shifted most of my machines to Docking@home… I still have some seti machines as its my target to hit 2Mill… :slight_smile:

I’ve decided to join in the fun, put my home pc on this project to see what happens.

Been a while since i’ve had a boinc project running :slight_smile:

Yay Welcome Peige :slight_smile:

Thrice yay :wave: Barry says hi :slight_smile:

Nicely done Peige and welcome aboard :cool: