@DoubleTop Docking Warning!!

I can finally post a :stomp: warning for DT :slight_smile:

It’s taken a long old time to get there… You currently have 13 days to clear out your stuff.

I’m coming for ya :devil:

:Poke::Poke:

:smiley: took me a while to find where my current output is actually coming from :lol:

2nd in team and country is quite a nice spot to have though, enjoy it while it lasts

It’s been a while since I logged into the Docking website, interesting to see what’s still producing numbers… Some machines producing small numbers.

It’s going to take a small miracle for me to reach LEDConverstions… Especially considering my yearly output is about 13 Million.

LEDConversions? That’s Wallis’s/Judge’s account as I remember. Is he still producing or just stopped at a point in time?

I believe so yes. No progress on that account for sometime… it’s just he had massive output for some time and my output isn’t even half of what he was producing… my overtake time is at 365+ for his account :lol:

With DT’s current output 2193 days until he catches Judge, me 1961 days and you 368 days.

So what your saying is if I increase my output slightly I could be looking at taking him in less than a year? :devil::devil:

Yep… and one more core would probably be enough!!!

Since I’ve decided to put one of my GTX670’s up for sale it has freed an extra core for Docking so my output will go up slightly, and the result is I will catch DT in less than the current 1660 day target… that’s as long as DT keeps slacking like he has been lately.

TheFiend :Poke: DT

The downside of reducing my GPU crunching power is my daily output will drop down to about a million a day.

Good going :slight_smile: Any more power is awesome for Docking :slight_smile: 3 days to go now for DT :stuck_out_tongue:

:Poke::Poke::Poke:

DT has gone :slight_smile:

So the next target is 8th in the world… 195 Days to go :slight_smile:

Nice crunching Monsieur Le Sheep!! :trophy:

hmm, I seem to have found two 1u servers in a box, both i5’s

I wonder how much they will push - if they still work

just to add, the fire alarm was nothing to do with me and these servers …

Haha NICE find :slight_smile: anything to get the numbers pumping is awesome :slight_smile: