ello

Hi, I’m new to this team, I’m switching from another team which I’m not sure was the best fit for me, but this looks pretty good, so I think ill give this forum a try. Well, I notice the star wars theme… I’m not the biggest SW fan but I am a geek and into sci-fi. Also it’s good to find a forum with gamers (I play a good deal of UT2004).
So yea… Hi…

Howdy and welcome! :wave:

Hi there Isaac welcome to TPR hope you wiped your feet on the mat on the way in :stuck_out_tongue:

You will fit in nice here plenty of ppl on here play UT2004 i dont play it myself the game is too fast for me.

No doubt the pimps will be along soon i will leave it to them you will find out soon what i am talking about dont be scared you dont have to sell your sole or anything.

We are a friendly lot it might be a bit quiet this weekend most ppl are all at a meet in wales so its usually quiet when these happen because they are mostly at the bar or recovering from hangovers.

Hope you enjoy it here. Have fun

Helen xx

:wave:

Green things & salivations.

Hello there! :wave:

Do you crunch?..Can I tempt you with a little Rosetta :Pimp:

We are recruiting more crunchers to help take us to the #5 slot worldwide:cool:

Hi welcome!

I play UT2004…(badly I know…) but it is a good game.

Do you run any distributed computing projects?
If not, I could intrest you in some SIAMP? Or climate prediction? We always needs some more crunchers :slight_smile:

Anyhow, welome again :wave:

Welcome to TPR :wave:

Welcome to the team Isaac! :slight_smile:

welcome to the team Isaac. hope you have a long and happy stay

Thanks for the welcome.

And yes… I do crunch. Mainly I do SETI, (my rac is low because I’ve been crunching hashclash for the last week or so though).
Iv’e done a little CPDN and Rosetta and some other projects.
I only have one comp right now (Athlon 64 3200+), but it can do something.:slight_smile:

Oh and by the way, I might be dragging a few friends along to this team in the near future.

Seti is good… and welcome btw

Seti is good, but Rosetta is better :chuckle:

Rosetta is much more stable now than in the past. Far fewer stuck units and you would be crunching for a team that is going places (to #5 we hope).

The AMD64 3200+ can certainly do something. With the right setup you could reach 900+ credits per day on Rosetta. :cool:

Hope to see you there, bring your friends too :wave:

Your gonna have to tell me how to get my 3500+ to get 900 + then!:eek:

Welcome aboard :nanawave:

YGPM :wink:

Welcome aboard Iasaac :wavey:

HI! Nice to see some fresh blood! Most of us, are just too old :slight_smile:

Have fun crunching - feel free to bring your units/credits/whatevertheycallthemnowadays over to TPR :smiley:

Butuz

Wow… if you really can show me how to get 900 credits a day out of an Athlon 3200+… I’ll be happy to crunch Rosetta for TPR. :smiley: