Empire Universe 2

click the green … I guess that’s the secret then, I probably read too much into the technical aspects instead of hitting the basic building blocks :lol:

Erm

That didnt go well

1:40 You have been gagged! This will last at least 24 hours! If you don’t get ungagged after 24 hours please contact a chatmod over the ingame message system!

liking the fact that my methods still work - CLICK THE GREEN :lol:

DT.

TFW was in chat ?

I get bored of it catching my eye and distracting me (from what ? ), so I often drop into the help channel … usually empty or a couple in there that don’t post every 3 seconds :lol:

and yes DT, the clicky green linky approach still seems the way to go :tiphat:

All I said was “This is **** all like Ogame, I demand a refund” and BOOM in a few seconds, bloody fools

Probably my fault, I thought at first it was going to be a similar style game … spaceships, research, building mines - didn’t realize the MODS were worse though :whistle:

there again, I didn’t expect anyone to go in with all guns blazing and say it wasn’t like Ogame :lol:

They don’t like game critters in chat! It’s in their small print :deal: :smiley:

Can’t take you anywhere tsk tsk

To be honest, there probably isnt a shining future for a player called YukaHunts.

My first planet is called Alf Hookham if anybody wants to drop by for coffee

Some things never change :smiley:

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;454004]To be honest, there probably isnt a shining future for a player called YukaHunts.

My first planet is called Alf Hookham if anybody wants to drop by for coffee[/QUOTE]

So why are you not in our alliance then? hurry up and get then we might keep you in check! then again…

If I had the faintest idea what the hell I was doing I might have joined the alliance.

Right now I’m in the middle of the “a million monkeys will eventually re-type the collected works of Shakespeares sister” moment and clicking stuff randomly

build communications level one the you should be able to see us usual tag TPR

Please see my assistant online there is a connection just look for it on the left

Hmm, it might

We are still balancing small setbacks, but we are not far from our goal.

That’s 16% of a research done! If it’s level is showing “Trivial” it’ll be done fairly quick compared to other levels.

I can play this on the phone. Awesome dood :rocker:

(Major geekiness-outbreak-type-thingy)

So you can do a bombing run whilst doing a bombing run ?

:moon::haha:

WOOT! Mining now in a h’asteroid field, I’m guessing that I can do this without worries for ~30 days, or does noob protection only apply to planets? I guess I’ll find out soon enuff…

noob is for 30 days PERIOD!!!

Also mining is not automatic you must tell it once it get there.
and when you send the fleet back home tell it to unload

Can we use some kind of mechanism for IM’s cos i don’t always get these posts