Empire Universe 2

aaaah, just sent an IGM about ground troops … and their use if any :slight_smile:

I guess from the above post that you have read up on it more than I have, and the cunning plan may involve any inactive players found ?

are there any inactives, or are they blitzed on a weekly/monthly basis ?

Just finished the cutter (chassis) research, now onto lightspeed (engine), and from there … well we’ll see what happens as far as weapons and armor go :wink:

Other good news is that I can now mine asteroids while time passes :slight_smile:

There are rules of engagement (bashing rules)
Hope this helps. READ ME!

I see troubles ahead, mhm!
Can you get a big enough Military together to protect and raid?
TIME really is ones enemy in this game.

YAY! 23000 mercury from asteroids gathering now…

On the Starsystem screen, right-click and hold then move the mouse to rotate the view around the sun in 3D

edit wheel zooms in & out

nice find Mojo :thumbsup:

Neighbour: 6999:60:87:40 Mr Hunts, I see you :slight_smile: Two reaper mobs in that system, heads up

Eh? I don’t mind appearing greedy…

:eek: it would take my probe 6 hrs 44 minutes to reach that system :eek:

If you guys ever want something, I suggest you plan 3 weeks ahead :lol:

You may/should of noticed by now that the Empire is taking tax at 1%
Donations (Credits) therefore to the fund are most welcome, the more the Empire has the better able to help out it’ll be, current funds 3,167.
It’s a little like the SP Alliance bank! Access via the Diplomacy button!
Cheers!

Are they good or bad ?

Is my asteroid mining trip not likely to come back ?

Bad. Reapers come in all shapes & sizes, reaper mobs are kinda level 3, where one is lowest.
Dunno how active they are, I have none in my system.
If you lose your miner, I guess they are quite active. If you don’t… maybe they just sit still and wait for you to develop enough technology to kill them and mine the remains? I mean, it’s not like we don’t know or anything :sigh: :shrug:

They might be like asteroids, total number in the 'verse is fixed, when one is removed another identical one respawns randomly somewhere else.

As far as I can make out (from chat so don’t treat as gospel):

Reaper scanner - 3 Cutters, big weps
Reaper pack - 9 Cutter, 3 Nighthawk, can be beaten easily by 12 Nighthawks (allegedly)
Reaper mob - 34 ships mixed, armed to the teeth - maybe 15 Cutter 15 Nighthawk 4 “others” prob. Dreadnought SL,
Reaper fleet - 10 Cutter 10 Nighthawk 10 DSL 4 Trayan
Reaper armada -10 Nighthawk 10 DSL 10 Trayan 4 Doombringer
Reaper base - 10 DSL 20 Trayan 15 Doombringer
Invincible armada - 60 Trayan 60 Doombringer

[QUOTE=Warmheart;454109]You may/should of noticed by now that the Empire is taking tax at 1%
Donations (Credits) therefore to the fund are most welcome, the more the Empire has the better able to help out it’ll be, current funds 3,167.
It’s a little like the SP Alliance bank! Access via the Diplomacy button!
Cheers![/QUOTE]

Already donating over & above the tax :thumbsup:

I’ll try and research “Reaper Away Room Spray” quite soon then, like Deet but Galactic strength.

Finding out you can queue up to five mine upgrades has simplified things somewhat.

With later research you can queue up 10 mines! I’m still waiting on that me sen.
Got just under 3 days for current research to finish.

Also reading up, if you start a research at say “Complicated” then pause it to do something else that’s “Easy” and come back to it later, even though you may of altered it to Medium by training up your scientist, it still carries on as “Complicated” because that was the level at which you first deployed. It’s in these situations where you would require 3 scientists just to kick it down on the TIME scale -

Anyone got a decent image I can put up for the Empire page? Has to be jpeg! Pref square in shape - tried with rectangle “Team Phoenix Rising” forum header and it squashed it to incomprehensible.
Cheers!

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/4MASuY2DgGkJ22kWLEBOwQ?feat=directlink

me likes that pic muchly :thumbsup:

anyway, my day in the game has stopped before it began really :frowning:

• I am building the level 4 resource center (takes 24 hrs)
  • I am 1,740 Krypton short for a Cutter with the Lightspeed engine, Asteroid Mining module, and double 10K Cargo holds (5hrs )
  • I am training a scientist in Engine level 5 (17.5 hrs remaining)
  • I am researching Increased Load Volume (simple, so probably 24 hrs minimum)

Basically I’m buggered, unless I put a smaller engine in the cutter (but then I can’t fly out of the system to better asteroids) - or have a single Cargo hold and gather less … and to cap it off, as I’m 6 to 2 at work, by the time the ship is done I’ll be about ready for bed so it won’t get launched, and will be a waste. Better to wait until tomorrow and have a better ship methinks :sigh:

at least the Copper asteroid is still active in my home system, so the Lancer can collect 10K every hour … until it is depleted :xfinger:

Join the club m8 I’m in much the same position, on 6-6 ho hum come ON! mine faster you scurvy dogs!

Hmmm

I did the asteroid research, built a ship and sent it out to play with an asteroid.
And there it sat, drinking tea and doing the crossword.

Am I missing something ?
is there a tech-tree anywhere ?

Ship must have a mining laser, when it reaches the asteroid you need to give it orders to “Collect” - click on it when its in position you’ll see it. Once home, you also need to tell it to “Unload” into your coffers. Micromanagement eh?