Er, I'm new.

Hi There,

Just signed up, stopped my distributed folding client, installed the setathome client on my gentoo linux server and am ready to help with some crunching :smiley:

Er, can anyone help me actually join the team :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not sure what to do…

Treat me gently :eek: :Poke:

Just kidding! :smiley:

:wavey:

Welcome to TPR, where the beer is cold and the people are warm and custardy.

Go here to join up, and Mr Mincers Ultimate Sticky will tell you just about everything else you need to know.

:cool: Welcome to the Team DaBeeeenster

Howdilly Doodilly :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team. What rigs have you got?

to our forums and the team

I only have a 600 Mhz server atm. I’m on a years working holiday in Australia at the moment on a 2Ghz laptop but I cant really run the client on that as it makes the fan go nuts…Might be able to get a couple of other machines, as well as get some mates on board tho :smiley:

By the way - is anyone running the client on a gentoo linux box? I emerged setiathome and it seems to be running ok, but I cant find where it is storing the WU cache or the user details?

Ta.

Oh, I’ve been banned from “the other place” about 4 times now. Is that a record, and if it is where’s my badge :smiley:

Welcome to the team :wavey::wiggle:

Oh. The server is on 24x7 tho!

Does anyone know of a command line (ssh) client for checking up on my stats? I only have ssh access to the box and can’t run a gui client…

Hi DaBeeeenster, welcome to the team :thumbsup:

Are you the same DaBeeeenster who got banned straight after the nuke over at the other place for disagreeing with :vader: :wink:

Howdy and Welcome! :wave:

Another newcomer! :smiley: Welcome to the team :slight_smile:
Hope you like custard…:eek:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Originally posted by DaBeeeenster
Oh, I’ve been banned from “the other place” about 4 times now. Is that a record, and if it is where’s my badge :smiley:

Nope :wink:

Welcome to the party :wave:

SB

Originally posted by dirtydog
[B]Hi DaBeeeenster, welcome to the team :thumbsup:

Are you the same DaBeeeenster who got banned straight after the nuke over at the other place for disagreeing with :vader: :wink: [/B]

Indeed I am mate. Good to speak to you again. As long as they dont have a “What’s your position on European Integration” forum we should be ok :smiley:

Originally posted by DaBeeeenster
Indeed I am mate. Good to speak to you again. As long as they dont have a “What’s your position on European Integration” forum we should be ok :smiley:

The only positions over here are the ones that SPEEDYJ uses with the custard applicator! :lol:

:slight_smile: Welcome m8 , Be carefull of the puddles of custard , if you slip and fall , you may never get to your feet again , depending on who gets to you first . :eek: :smiley:

Elloooooooo DaBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenster. :wavey:

Aloha:wave:

Welcome to the team! :wave:

Hello, and welcome to the team. Good to see a new joiner starting from stratch. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do and I’m pretty sure you will too!:smiley:

Oh, and if you stop by the Cantina have a drink on my tab.:glug: