Err what happened to M@tt

He seams to have left the seti classic & Boinc Teams(well his stats have disappeared) ? Did I miss something :confused: :frowning:

I was sure someone had vanished from the Seti@Work table from a few places above me yesterday afternoon.
Guess it was M@tt :frowning:

Look closer, heā€™s not the only oneā€¦

Come back :frowning:

N2OCapri as wellā€¦ not surprised but deelpy saddened - hope youā€™ll still be around on the forums guys :frowning:

Seems they are now residing over at athlonmb.com ā€¦ http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_76035.html

:frowning:

Eh ?

Suppose it wonā€™t matter where everybody is when Berkeley turn off their seti classic servers.

Shame that M@ttā€™s gone after all the hard work heā€™s put into the team. :frowning:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Not surprised TBH but :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

They have moved over their BOINC accounts tooā€¦ and thatā€™s not the bloody point is it, I donā€™t give a monkeys if they move their SETI/DC accounts or not. They feel they cannot be a part of the Team any more due to recent events and this is unacceptable that they have to feel that way :mad:

It would be nice for them to have said goodbye, as both have put a huge amount of time. I think theteam would have appreciated a quick goodbye. :frowning:

Reality dictates that you will not be able to please everybody all of the time though. Hopefully the team has turned another leaf and we can all move forward.

This is only too apparent, although I am beginning to wonder if the majority are being ignoredā€¦

Can someone pleeze tell me what has happened :confused:
I have seen the green arrows yesterday but until this morning I didnā€™t know who was missing :frowning:

I have to agree Preecey, they really could have left a note on the desk :mad:

so long guys :wave:

Iā€™m one of those reason that M@tt left, I would never have had a fight with him if he had kept his ***** attitude to himself.

Good riddance I say:wave:

edited by riddler

ā€œLeftā€ or not, please keep the personal insults out of it Juggy

[edit]

Sorry Mojo you got there first

[/edit]

Exbloodyscuse me???

In threads where others have left people have posted as I just have without interruption from anyoneā€¦

Are we running a double standard enterprise here or what???

It seems that because M@tt was a longer standing member than most heā€™s getting a little defensive help from others.

No, there is no double standard. If in the past people have got away with personal insults then they should not have.

I am merely asking politely that you modify the insult in your post as it is against the forum rules OK?