Faster now

So, unless they changed the amount of credit you get it turns out that in one night my current desktop computer will be able to get more total credit then
all of the 5 or so computers I had running before ever got in the 6 months (maybe/about) that
I was doing this last. That made me lol :smiley:

I think thatā€™s saying a lot about what I was using before seen I donā€™t even have a
high end machine right now (just a AMD Phenom II X4 840).

[QUOTE=ComTeck;465728]So, unless they changed the amount of credit you get it turns out that in one night my current desktop computer will be able to get more total credit then
all of the 5 or so computers I had running before ever got in the 6 months (maybe/about) that
I was doing this last. That made me lol :smiley:

I think thatā€™s saying a lot about what I was using before seen I donā€™t even have a
high end machine right now (just a AMD Phenom II X4 840).[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with running Phenom IIā€™sā€¦ All 3 of my crunchers are probably ā€œOld Skoolā€ nowadaysā€¦ I run Phenom X6 1090Tā€™s full time and a 1055T part-time. In Docking the old school Phenoms outperform Bulldozers!!! :smiley:

Iā€™m still running Athlon X2 2.9 duallys in my main rig and Intel 2.0ghz duallys in my lappy just to keep things ticking over. Iā€™m in it for the long haul though :slight_smile:

My primary cruncher is still a Phenom II X4 965BEā€¦ still turns out the WUs just fine :wink: