Firebird

Anyone here have a Firebird or a Camaro??? I just got a picture of one with my digital camera. I’m thinking about buying one. Take a look at this beauty… 2002 Special Edition or is it 2003…I know its a trans am with ram air…v8…320+ horses…woooooo talk about power

Looks gorgeous :slight_smile:

Not got one tho, wrong side of the pond

That’s a nice car. I haven’t owned a firebird myself but have had several friends own them. Most of them have had no problems other than horrible gas mileage. Strong car, pretty fast. :slight_smile: Good luck.

Good cars, like the looks of the newwer Firebirds over the Camaro’s. But the mid 80’s-early 90’s I’d probably go with the Camaro body style.

I used to own a 1994 Camaro Z28 with the six speed manual transmission that had that body style. Put your foot down and bury the needle on the speedo. It was no problem to get that thing going over 150 mph(that’s what the speedo went up to):driving::scared:. It was a very fun car to drive. Depending on how heavy my foot was, I could get anywhere from 16-22 mpg driving around town to work etc. Take it out on the interstate, I could get 27 mpg.

Hmmmmm.

:chin:

Big and yellow.

:idea:

Looks like a bus. Drives like a bus.

:stuck_out_tongue: