Its good by me…

Congrats Alta.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sarge.

:thumbsup: coffee man! :wink:

Congratulations Alta. Well deserved promo m8 :nod:

Well deserved and good decisions :thumbsup:

Good move :thumbsup:

It is a relief to be able to hand the keys to the joint over to such a trustworthy and decent pair of guys… my time as Admin be over but I am still glad to be a part of the Team and am really proud of what we have achieved over the past years.

I know DT has some ideas to take the team forward and expand the TPR name/presence so I look forward to the future :slight_smile:

Well … firstly many thanks to Ridds, Mincer & the others that built this place, a second home for many :clap: :worship:

secondly, congrats to the folk stepping up, I’m sure there will be a continuation of the excellent work already done :thumbsup:

thirdly

I know DT has some ideas to take the team forward and expand the TPR name/presence so I look forward to the future

I had a sneak look at the plans … the cold water system is to be adapted to deliver cold beer throughout the building … beer on tap I believe is the phrase :smiley:

Many congrats, Alta.

Well deserved, IMHO, and congrats to Mincer and Riddler too for their long service.

:thumbsup: Most pleased! :nod:

A big thanks to Ridds and Mincer - without whom we clearly would not be here at all.

Nice one guys and a well deserved promo to probably the most level headed bloke on the boards.

Congratts Alta:cheers:

Bloomin’ marvellous to hear from you, Saracen :thumbsup: Please don’t be a stranger - I keep hoping we can drag you to one of the Mojo’s meets we have :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to all the well-wishers. It means a lot to have the support of the team. :slight_smile:

Way cool for you both…The top level of ADMIN and people in general here is top notch. A great place to hangout in for sure. We all have talents, views and general strange idea’s, and TPR is open to all of these. Excellent work by all who control the un-controlled!

Ok that said…I need more computers so I can beat DT in F@H output…got any doing nothing? ONLY KIDDING DT :smiley: