getting back to crunching

Looking to getting back into crunching with BOINC…just seeing whats active with the Team right now…I prefer things like Rosetta (is it even still around?? not showing up in my stats), LHC, etc. Something with a more real world application…any suggestions?

Most of the team are doing Docking and/or GPUGRID with some SIMAP all are medical research on the same lines as Folding and Rosetta

Fired up Docking, Simap, and Rosetta. Will just be the single rig though, had to sell the others

I find that Rosetta eats up too much memory for me… and some of my hosts are just too low on ram to hit with it…

I am 90% Docking and then I split the rest between a few liked projects :slight_smile: Still do a little for the little green man :smiley:

[QUOTE=placidsheep;464337]I find that Rosetta eats up too much memory for me… and some of my hosts are just too low on ram to hit with it…

I am 90% Docking and then I split the rest between a few liked projects :slight_smile: Still do a little for the little green man :D[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem with Rosetta…

Currently one system Docking/GPUGRID and the other MalariaControl/SETI… Want to hit 3 Million on SETI so CUDA crunching with a 9500GT. The 9500GT will then go back in my HTPC.

so what projects can run on AMD Radeon graphics? I think GPUGRID is nvidia only.

I found which projects work on AMD cards, fired up Einstein, but how to I tell BOINC to use the GPU? It looks like the WU is sitting there until the CPU switches

You’ll need to log into your account on the Einstien@home website and if you go into the “Einstein@Home preferences” page it will give you the option to select the AMD/ATI GPU.

I’m getting close to 300k on Docking now! Forgot to check :smiley: