Hacked PHPBB(dot)COM

Will never understand why one does such.

No idea either. Must be just cause of the prestige they feel they will gain…:nono:

I actually find this type of thing interesting, but targeting known exploits is boring - finding new ones and keeping them to yourself is much more fun :devil:

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;433923]I actually find this type of thing interesting, but targeting known exploits is boring - finding new ones and keeping them to yourself is much more fun :devil:

DT.[/QUOTE]

Methinks you have just moved up the list LOL!

BTW… few more changes and I’ll be ready for you.
Thanks again Malc

I see the beneifts and not of it. The benefits is that the original coders can tighten up the code but the bad side is it can be exploited until then…

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;433923]I actually find this type of thing interesting, but targeting known exploits is boring - finding new ones and keeping them to yourself is much more fun :devil:

DT.[/QUOTE]

If he was any good he’d have kept quiet and utilised the hack to introduce a subtle exploit into the source code of phpbb itself. Over time as people downloaded and installed it on their sites he’d have been able to have all the ‘fun’ he wants.

sshhhhhhh :wink:

DT.