Happy 21st

efaill and Preecey.

Have a wonderful day and try not to stay too sober :smiley:

Happy Birthday :smiley:

Happy 21st birthday guys… may all your drinks be large ones :wink:

Curly

Happy birthday you two.

I am sure that you will have enough beers but have another one from me! :smiley:

GAteKeeper

Have one for me too! :drink:

happy birthday u 2 :smiley:

I don’t wanna see a post from either of u 2 till the 29th!!! u shoul be out getting absolutely plastered :smiley:

p.s. off topic, but I’m gonna be in Hull Monday night :slight_smile: hope it doesn’t smell fishy like I used to remember it lol, u knew u were approaching Hull when u catch that fishy smell :slight_smile:

Happy birthday! :wave:

Happy Birthday you 2!!

I’ll have a nice birthday slap waiting for each of you when you come in to irc :wink: :hehehmm:

Happy birfday, guys!

Originally posted by wnyotiel
I’m gonna be in Hull Monday night :slight_smile: hope it doesn’t smell fishy like I used to remember it lol, u knew u were approaching Hull when u catch that fishy smell :slight_smile:

Still smells the same…

congrats :D:D

have a few on me :drink:

They say that 21 is “coming-of-age”.

I never did understand that:confused:

But perhaps you can enlighten us with some of your tales of what you got upto on this special day…I don’t think we need to know about the girls in the sheepskin coats that you hooked with on the way home though;)

Here is some cake

Happy Birthday

ta guys :slight_smile:

Went out for a great meal with the family, a few swift ones a plastered uncel later we got a cake from the family that was a pair of mammories, canndle in each :smiley:

Feel no different :confused:

Originally posted by Bob-A-Job

But perhaps you can enlighten us with some of your tales of what you got upto on this special day…I don’t think we need to know about the girls in the sheepskin coats that you hooked with on the way home though;)

I didn’t figure they’d remember:confused:

Happy birthday guys!:smiley: The cake sounds like somthing. Did you lick the icing off:chuckle:

Cheers for the birthday wishes guys :thumbsup:

happy birfday guyz :thumbsup:

OOPS!, belated birthday :cuddle: guy’s.

happy birffday :smiley: