Happy New Year Message

Having spoken with various people tonight, the year has been good for some and bad for others. People have lost friends and loved ones by illness or mental issues, whereas others have brought new life into the world, such as it is.

The world is in a bit of a bad way, but having friends…sometimes…just to be there is all that matters.

Don’t dwell on the negative and always look for the positive in any situation. An advert stated that the “The future’s bright, etc etc”, but if you doubt that, I would say, that there is no situation that you find yourself in that cannot be resolved by friends.

An old saying goes “A friend in need is a friend indeed” so don’t be afraid to ask. There is no shame in saying “I need help”. That’s what friends are for.

Have a Happy New Year and always remember whatever you are going through, somewhere there is someone who will be there for you, so don’t be afraid to ask.

Have a great time and see you in the New Year

Andy

Happy New Year everyone…

Heidi is in my thoughts at this time… hope she is ok…

Aye.
Wishing you all a Happy and prosperous New Year

very nicely put Droid, and I agree completely.

My thoughts are also with Heidi, I keep trying to get in touch :frowning:

DT.

Its now the 4th.

RIP TPR

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;457553]Its now the 4th.

RIP TPR[/QUOTE]

it’s getting that way :frowning: there were time when threads like this would be up to ten+ pages by now, yet now we have days of nothing. We’re all far too busy with our jetset lifestyles :lol:

DT.

Just gone very quiet for some reason. Very strange :confused:

I wish I had a jetset lifestyle to get busy over :chuckle:

Some of us have come back to work. So now we have time to waste on TPR :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy new year guys, not been such an active user this year but still lurk and read the new posts, not quite a jet set lifestyle but working nights and having my own house which still needs more work doing on it is taking up a lot of my time,
hope everything is well for all TPR members and there families,
Andy

Good to hear from you anyway m8!! Houses are a continual drain on time and money, but necessary.

https://www.sflorg.com/hypercube/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

just about to sign up and make her forum rather aware we miss her !!

Signed up, but need to click on the confirm message. Need a terminal that isn’t blocked by surf control.

Registration activated and message posted, but waiting moderation.

same here :slight_smile:

mass invasion required !

Received a reply on Heidi’s forum.

Post Re: TPR spy in the camp :slight_smile:
I thought I was the stalker :lol:
Hanging in there, been more downs then ups, yet things are stabilizing.
I guess this means I better get in TPR soon huh.
Heidi

Good to hear that’s she’s better and getting along OK. She does say she is busy with the SFLORG site but she will try and get in to chat with us when she can. :cool:

good to see she replied to both of us, nice one Droid :thumbsup:

DT.