Hello again TPR

Hey guys and gals, its been ages since I logged back on the site…seems somethings never change…Stomp Alerts, Ogame, etc…lol…

Just wanted to drop in and say “Hi” to everyone here…who knows, I may even fire up BOINC again after all this time.

Welcome back… :smiley:

If you fancy BOINCing again… how about trying Docking… we’re doing rather well in it, but could do with some more willing helpers… :slight_smile: :Pimp:

Hi Captain! :slight_smile:

L O M8!!! Long time no hear. Welcome back to the fold!! :wave:

Hey Steve, hows things ?

There’s been a few old faces turning up just lately, this global recession must be hitting hard :lol:

as soon as I get my main desktop back up and running…the specs in my sig are so far off…think I will load Boinc and I suppose Docking is the current favorite…

yeah, I’ve missed this old crew here…glad to see TPR still stomping around.

Hey stranger… have wondered what happened to you.
It really is great to see you around, if I remember right, you always had some interesting opinions about matters. Think we may have even butted heads a couple times.:smiley:

Think that is why I missed you around:)
Again glad to see you back and hope you do consider Docking project with us.
Take Care,
Heidi

hmmm…i think you may have me confused with someone else…maybe not, but I dont recall really butting heads with anyone here…I usually just sat in the Ogame and hardware forums…lol.

but who knows… :slight_smile:

[quote=colossusx;440546]hmmm…i think you may have me confused with someone else…maybe not, but I dont recall really butting heads with anyone here…I usually just sat in the Ogame and hardware forums…lol.

but who knows… :)[/quote]
Nah… would look, but why bother, I have butt heads with everyone.
Old age makes us women real “B’s” although some will argue we are born that way:D
Confused me… well could be.
Where is the drummer avatar.

So what have you been doing.

welcome back :smiley:

Have a pint and pull up a new chair, these new ones seem to have an upgrade of something called cushions due to some female influence

DT.

[quote=DoubleTop;440555]welcome back :smiley:

Have a pint and pull up a new chair, these new ones seem to have an upgrade of something called cushions due to some female influence

DT.[/quote]
Then why am I sitting on the floor with a glass of milk?
Hmm:Plot:
Jumps on DT’s lap… give a cute little smile and grabs the pint:)
Wonder how much more he will need before I can peek into his wallet:D

[QUOTE=Vortex;440558]Then why am I sitting on the floor with a glass of milk?
[/QUOTE]

Because that’s where you landed when you passed out again and just haven’t bothered to pull yourself up into the chair. Just make sure you put the O2 mask/canula back on so you stop passing out.

Welcome back colossusx, well if you have upgraded your gfx card it will probably run GPU Folding…go on you know you want to :wink:

Curly

Gidday colossusx - i have just re-emerged from the turnip patch myself