Hometown

Here are some webcams in my hometown Bergen

Your Home Town is very similar to mine Endre

Here is the only photo I could find of the Quay

Phoenix, AZ

Northwest of the house

Convention center

Nice colage

I found another of the entry to Poole Harbour I place called Sandbanks is on the left, Brownsey Island in the middle where Baden Powells started the Scouts and in the distance is Poole Town Centre and the Quay

2nd biggest natural harbour in the world, next to Sydney in Australia

@Endre: sure looks like a nice place :slight_smile:

@M@tt: I lurve Poole (and Weymouth for that matter), last time H & I were in Poole we did the boat trip round the islands, was well impressive :nod:

Originally posted by riddlermarc
[B]@Endre: sure looks like a nice place :slight_smile:

@M@tt: I lurve Poole (and Weymouth for that matter), last time H & I were in Poole we did the boat trip round the islands, was well impressive :nod: [/B]

riddler doesn’t like where I live . :frowning:

:lol:

Originally posted by MAOJC
riddler doesn’t like where I live . :frowning:
:lol:

He maybe does, but has heard about the Chilli :eek:

[B]@Endre: sure looks like a nice place :slight_smile:

@M@tt: I lurve Poole (and Weymouth for that matter), last time H & I were in Poole we did the boat trip round the islands, was well impressive :nod: [/B]

I also love the area, although since having all the kids we don’t get out as much as we would like, our little boat has not been out for 3 years and I think it would be to small for us all now anyway, the problem is anything bigger would cost an arm and a leg as we would need to keep it on the water and the costs of a mooring is so high around here.

The kids are worth it though :slight_smile:

Originally posted by wolram
He maybe does, but has heard about the Chilli :eek:

Sonaran Chilli is like milk toast! Now some good TexMex is the real ticket. Flaming!

Originally posted by M@tt
[B]

The kids are worth it though :slight_smile: [/B]

/ As M@tt Speaks, one little darling has thrown a remote control at his big brother and hit him on the head :chuckle:

Originally posted by MAOJC
[B]riddler doesn’t like where I live . :frowning:

:lol: [/B]
I was speechless at the beauty of the place, Major :wink: Does indeed look like a fab place, when you inviting us all over for a bbq and a swim in that lovely pool?

I was speechless at the beauty of the place, Major :wink: Does indeed look like a fab place, when you inviting us all over for a bbq and a swim in that lovely pool?

I could arrange for a day or 2 pool side any time. Brutally hot right now.

Originally posted by Endre
Here are some webcams in my hometown Bergen

Norway! You’re my new best friend, when can I come & stay! :smiley:

It’s the only place I really want to go…the pic in my siggy is of Tromso. I listen to a lot of Biosphere (Gier Jenssen, from Tromso), and it’s kind of affected me…like I was normal in the first place!

If I won the lottery, Norway is the first place I’d head for. :slight_smile:

my home town is recovering very slowly from unimployment which hit 92% of all over 18 when all three colamines were shut down within weeks of each other in the late 95.
some of you might recognise the beaches as they were used as they used to be before a massive six year clean up, in the film alian 3 as the prisons outside. Yes it raly looked like that!

the website of images is www.seaham.com

@MAOJC I got folks that live in Tucson AZ just love the place :smiley:

I have sleeping quarters for 1.5 to offer, but give me a little headsup and anyone are wellcome provided im not at sea working.