I hate people

Got back to my car in Tescos last night to find some nice soul has left several scratches down my driver side front bumper, they get progressively deeper then end at the end of the bumper.

No note, nothing :mad:

Bastard!

I feel your pain,

Leave the ITR in the car park six days a week , 10hr a day.
Try and park as far as possible but most days the car parks full.
The cars starting to look like its got fast and the furious grafix on it, but in reality its just white scratch marks adding up.
And then theres the dents :mad:

That sucks. :frowning:

Every time I think about getting a new flashy car, I keep thinking about getting scratches or other damage, that I might be too afraid to actually use it. So I’m keeping my old one until it falls apart… I’m nearly reaching the point where scratches would start to increase my car’s value :wink:

^^ same here mate ^^

people look at mine and ask “what colour was it” :smiley:

A friend of mine had some serious damage done (needs new door, wing and bumper) on a supermarket car park. The Bar Steward who did it left no note.

The insurance company have asked the supermarket for their security video tapes, so I hope they find and prosecute the offender!

In Arizona I always park the car out in the lot quite a ways away, but in California that usually isn’t possible plus the parking places seem to be about half size and everybody drives a 2 ton SUV. :shrug:

At the car park where I work we’ve had tyres slashed, bumpers crunched, wing mirrors knocked, windows broken, number plates stolen and two or more cases where someones collided enough to do serious damage and driven away.
Its only a small carpark, and after the tyre slashing exercise our company insisted they put up cameras. So they did. Except they didnt bother to connect a VCR to them :rolleyes:

I’ve had my window smashed and tax disc stolen and front numberplate nicked too. The Bucket of crap I drive to work and back already has a dent on the door and gets washed bi-annually, and thoughts of replacing it with something shiney and new are on indefinate hold.
I used the money for vintage yank instead :slight_smile:

Originally posted by O’Borg
[B]At the car park where I work we’ve had tyres slashed, bumpers crunched, wing mirrors knocked, windows broken, number plates stolen and two or more cases where someones collided enough to do serious damage and driven away.

I’ve had my window smashed and tax disc stolen and front numberplate nicked too. [/B]

Must be a hell of a commute Essex - Beirut!

Neal, I do the same thing here. We’ve actually got plenty of extra spaces but during the summer its so hot that nobody parks out in the sun which is direct on about 80% of the lot. I squeeze into two spots at the farthest shade I can find, seems to do the trick.

Just for kicks I stuck a temp guage in my car. Walked out there at lunch, it was sitting at a balmy 141 degrees inside. I wasn’t in the shade though. No window tint, white car.