im a fatty

I’ve just lost 3kg/7lb in the last month just by doing a half our of walking every morning before work and just cutting down on the amount I eat, smaller portions less snacking etc (I’ve not gone mad this is the doctors orders). Theres no magic wand or super food. Best allthough not always the easiest way is balanced diet with exercise.

That sounds like a good idea… I may walk a lot more in work!

from experience i have to agree: its about burning more than you consume. ive always been overweight since i was a kid, i started kitesurfing about 5 years ago now and the weight just dropped off me. havent changed eating habits too much, just burning it all off. weight loss wasnt an aim for me but it just happens.
find a sport that you enjoy doing, and the losing weight wont even be an issue you have to consider, itll just happen :slight_smile:

well since this thread started ive changed the foods I eat… no more massive fatty sessions :slight_smile:

also joined a gym with a friend so where both going now and feeling the change :slight_smile: its great…

in the gym for about an hour maybe more… then down the sauna then into the steam room then a swim to finnish the session :slight_smile: love it :smiley:

also taking multi vits atm… because I dont think im getting all the vitamins I need…

but all is good :slight_smile:

thanks for all the tips guys :slight_smile:

Roight, as someone who’s just started this lark I tell you what has worked for me.

Eat something early in the morning to get your metabolism going as soon as possible. I don’t mean toasted cheese sandwiches either. Have some bran flakes or weetabix or something similar and try and cut down the ammount of sugar as well. Eat smaller portions for lunch and try keep the starch/carbs down as well, if you’re not excercising you wont burn off the energy that carbs provide if you don’t excercise.

If you eat smaller portitions and wait for the food to settle in your stomach then you’ll find you feel full and don’t have to eat more.

I’ve dropped 6 kilo’s in 3 weeks from eating less and better.

Think its been about 3 weeks… so the update…

Ive been going to the gym regular followed up by a nice swim in the pool…

on the days that I really couldnt do a gym workout I went to the pool anyway :slight_smile:

got 2 mates involved aswell so where all doing well :slight_smile:

people are already commenting that they can see a lot of change in me :smiley:

keep yall updated :slight_smile:

You know its working, when you can see your co** again :wink:

mirrored floor tiles are your friend :smiley:

have always been able to see my soldier :slight_smile: :wink:

Christmas and new year is always a bad time to try and lose weight, talking of which I’m on Steroids (prescribed) and my weight has shot up to 14st and for those that know me that’s a lot for me.

Curly

Can i suggest green tea as an excellent weight loss method?

Its supposed to boost the metabilism…maybe it does.

But the fact that it tastes like an unwashed vagina smells will kill your appetite anyway! :puke:

Why cant something healthy taste nice, just for once?

[QUOTE=Walter O’Reilly;406337]Can i suggest green tea as an excellent weight loss method?

But the fact that it tastes like an unwashed vagina smells will kill your appetite anyway! :puke:

Why cant something healthy taste nice, just for once?[/QUOTE]

cant say I have munched on a whole lot of unwashed v.v.v oh i cant say it ‘‘lady bits’’ :spit:

[QUOTE=Walter O’Reilly;406337]Can i suggest green tea as an excellent weight loss method?

Why cant something healthy taste nice, just for once?[/QUOTE]

Nowt wrong with green tea. I drink it regularly. :razz:

And I’m not exactly skinny so it’s not exactly helped me much :stuck_out_tongue:

ok I want to try green tea anyway… because Hulk is green and I want some of that!! lol

been keeping up with going latly… as the back to work has started and basically I stuffed way too much over crimbo… Im still going but decided to ease back into it with Swimming :slight_smile: ( nice fun and relaxing)

Ive also decided on days when im going to be doing training (every other friday) as that doesnt start till 9am… ill pop to the gym before then and get my day off to a great start :slight_smile:

Well Maybe time for a little update…

Basically the past month I started eating healthy as I havnt botherd really… all seems well in the world… the only thing I find hard about eating healthy is that price… You really can notice the price difference between say a 24pack of Walkers crisps are like £1.80 but for some peaches its £1.19 so you can see why parents favor the crisps…

Anyway the weight seems to be leaving and ive set a target for the summer to get rid of most of the weight :slight_smile:

I was always a tubby child. But I kept in good shape through highschool due to sports. I playd football (american/authentic:D) basketaball and baseball.

After high school I went from a solid 230 lbs and 6ft 2 and in three years I weighed as much as 400lbs. Something had to be done.

I joind a persoanl trainer, 3 days a week, weight training for an hour and cardio for an hour.

I ate what I wanted, but limited my self to one plate, quit drinking beer, and started doing coke all the time, lol, just kidding.

The weight MELTED off. It has been about 4 years now since I started, im back down in the low 200’s.

You said you are in a relationship, thats good. Start having sex a lot, really great exercize, but youll have to do the work, no good if she she doing the work.

Um a little update on the first post… me and the ex broke up a few days after this thread was started…

not loosing the weight for anyone now doing it for myself :slight_smile:

Its hard going to the gym alone but have done latly as the other two I was going with are slacking… but no matter im still enjoying :slight_smile:

I was fit thru school also because of sport… and basically having a lot more of an active life :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips mate :slight_smile:

its good to hear that your keeping it up :trophy:

keep going that man :smiley: