Immigration

Hmm. You COULD temporarily fill your house with a horde of TPR’s for an impromptu ‘Mojo’s’, where the behaviour became so delinquent that stuff got damaged. And maybe a couple could stay longer and need ‘her’ room, putting her onto the sofa in the lounge… where she cant sleep cos everyones up till 4am gaming and watching extremely offensive pron.

But if she’s now 21, you CAN throw her out. Then change locks.

Or maybe refuse to feed her? Remove light bulbs in her room. Disconnect heating. Make her life hell.

Take a trip to Aviemore and abandon her?

I like the “mojos” idea :smiley:

First of all, have you even told her that her welcome has worn out?

A “mojos” do ?

Count me in

Do I bring Tar or Feathers.

I find the fact your son was removed from the house for his own safety but the police being powerless, well lets start with gobsmacked.
If she “assaults” anyone again PLEASE press charges and have her detained. Harsh language is sufficient to constitute assault.

Charity is great but she has used up all possible reserves of charity and should be sitting kerbside with her goods and chattels beside her in black bags.

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;452137]A “mojos” do ?

Count me in

Do I bring Tar or Feathers.

[/QUOTE]

Nope Satan’s Blood! :devil:

Satans Blood as a sexual lubricant…

:eek:

but I like your style :smiley:

I crossed my legs immediately I read that…it’s bad enough in your mouth :eek:

Anal suppository, it eventually gets there anyway! :D:D :chuckle: :chuckle:

:nono: that would have to be controlled by International Treaties it’s so dangerous!

/and it burns, burns, burns, like a ring of fire…

do you know what… I was stupid enough to google for Chilli Lubricant…

<bladerunner>
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.
</bladerunner>

I’ll never be able to use a pot of vicks-vaporub again unless I know where its been.

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;452187]do you know what… I was stupid enough to google for Chilli Lubricant…

[/QUOTE]

Not as stupid as I was following your example - I feel queasy now…

I’ll never eat a chilli dog again…

Over the age of 21, next time she yells or threatens anyone hit her with a baseball bat - twice, just to be sure (poetic justice) then claim your life was in jeopardy. Solves everyone’s problems both here and stateside. S*** Lt, you might even get an invite over to take part in the celebrations? :smiley:

She’s gone back to the States.

We had an ‘incident’ where she logged into my lads Facebook account (seems she looked over his shoulder at some point) and had a loud screaming fit - and I mean big, LOUD and screaming about something in his PM’s in a conversation between him and his mum.

It was about something other than her - but that’s not the way she saw it. Yeh, I know.

Bottom line is, we tried to contact places like NOMAD and SHELTER, but they refused, because immigration law in GB says you have to provide for yourself if you come across here, and Only within the Visa period. All UK charities receive some public funding, and the rule is that if they get government funding, So Nope.

Turned out that that the Special Services at the American Embassy had said, months ago that if she could provide three people she & they could contact, they’d provide her with Federal Loan to get home.

She interpreted that as “Unless I can can provide three people who can provide a place for me to live , they won’t give me a federal loan to get home”

We’d had a problem where when we phoned and emailed the Special Agency, we were told that they couldn’t give us information because of ‘privacy concerns’.

This time, my lass phoned the Special Agency at the American Embassy, explained she was 11 days over due, and the situation, they said if we are willing to pay her fare to London, they’d take it from there. We did.

They’ve taken her passport off her, given her a one way temporary one back to the States, and she won’t get her passport back unless she’s paid the Special Agency back.

Hallelujah Wheelie!

Now you’ve got some space, can I pop up for a stay? :chuckle:

[QUOTE=wheelieslug;452423]She’s gone back to the States.

They’ve taken her passport off her, given her a one way temporary one back to the States, and she won’t get her passport back unless she’s paid the Special Agency back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah right what are the odds of that! Hope they gave her a short notice first class ticket back. That should rack up a couple grand anyway. :xfinger::xfinger:

Loser!

Glad your rid of your issue! :nod:

From what I can gather, when she arrived in London, they ‘only’ gave her £126 to pay for a hotel room, and she was phoning my lad to get more. Good lad said no, but she was still pushing for an address for a Travel Lodge at £39 a night. = profit.

In the end, a few quick checks, and the the young lady failed to mentioned that she had been told there was an approved list of Hotels. That made sense - it’s so she couldn’t disappear. In the end, she found somewhere at £96 a night.

Finale :slight_smile: Last we heard she had been picked up by a friend at Chicago airport, who had promised her internet access and a 24 hour stay. That was Thursday. After that, nothing.

But to quote the Immigration agency, and American Embassy “How the hell did she get into the UK?” That bothers me, that does.

Lookee here

Thank you peeps for your support, much appreciated :smiley:

[QUOTE=wheelieslug;452441]

But to quote the Immigration agency, and American Embassy “How the hell did she get into the UK?” That bothers me, that does.

Lookee here

Thank you peeps for your support, much appreciated :D[/QUOTE]

If you believe all you see and hear on the TV ask Gordo. He knows ALL the answers to life, the universe AND immigration. :smiley: