Insomnia

Never nice at the best of times.

But when you have an exam at 9:30 tomorrow monring (well at 9:30 today actually now…) it’s a killer.:cry:

Not looking forward to it now because of the lack of sleep. I’ve not done anything that would keep me up…

Sometimes over stimulation of the brain is enough going over all that last min info your head is racing away with thoughts and you just can’t switch off.

Best of luck with the exam Drezha.

When I have a problem, audio books are a great way to get to sleep for me. Divert the mind off those other circulating thoughts.

Yes… its very hard to stop your mind thinking sometimes… racing round and round with thoughts and problems, i’m only just getting the hang of it now !

Good luck, bet you sleep better tonight :slight_smile:

Take less drugs! **** students!

Good luck with the exam ;).

hope it went well, my physics resit did, i only got a B and at A2 the exams are harder so i resat it in the hope of picking up the extra 5% to push and A

Went back to bed with LOTR soundtracks playing. That helped a bit.

Exam went Ok I feel.
Did some nice fancy diagrams for project management which I feel went well. THe rest of it questions was ok, I was writing until the last 5 minutes so it cant all be bad.:slight_smile:

Guess the business studies stuff from Secondary hasn’t quite left me yet then :slight_smile:

goooood, business is my a level that i am going to follow for a career, hopefully accountancy

Hope the exam went well. Serves you right for all the slacking off you’ve been doing :smiley:

[QUOTE=drezha;362197]
Guess the business studies stuff from Secondary hasn’t quite left me yet then :)[/QUOTE]

Did you do business with us. I dont remember that.

[QUOTE=scott_uk_7;362219]
Did you do business with us. I dont remember that.[/QUOTE]

Yep.
Mrs Thomas’s class.