So tomorrows date is 06/06/06 and I wonder what the virus community will drop in my inbox to celebrate this date ?
I’d be guessing a virus called damien to ‘celebrate’ omen opening at cinemas too.
Don’t we all have to go out and buy that eurvision song, heard its being released then. I think your right hids… the new omen film releases then too.
Oh the Lordi song is being released then?
But tomorrow I’m gonna be buying tickets to the Unholy Alliance in Manchester :rocker: :headbang: In Flames and Slayer
Load of tosh and bull-twaddle.
The “Evil One” returned years ago … in fact she’s upstairs asleep at this very moment
… looks down to make sure the circle of salt is still intact around the chair
The detail is ALWAYS in the small print
wtf… how did my missus get round your house then Wolram? and if you think salt will save you - think again :eek:
Remember keep all the lights on and don’t undo the padlocks on a night with a full moon. Other than that - enjoy.
well … to be honest I’m not sure what it is your supposed to sprinkle on the floor :shrug:
maybe I could do a pentagram using Coke … or perhaps washing up liquid I might even have some of those Feng Shui type scented candles to put in the corners
• 666 is also the value of the kilohertz frequency of the Bodenseesender, a big AM radio station in South Germany, which is receivable at night in all of Europe. It is also the frequency of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Canberra station.
• In the United States, ‘666’ is a brand name of cough syrup.
• 666 is the port number used by the game Doom (by id Software) when playing against another player via TCP.
• In Unix and similar operating systems, a file permission of 666 (which is not uncommon) grants all users read and write permissions on the file.
• 666 is the sum of all the numbers on a typical roulette wheel. (A typical roulette wheel is numbered from 1 to 36, with one (in Europe) or two (in North America) zeroes. See the point on triangular numbers, above.)
• 666 is the numerical value of: “ועתה יגדל-נא כח אדני” (“Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai”; Now, let the power of my Lord grow) (Numbers 14:17). This was Moshe’s (Moses) prayer invoking Divine Mercy on behalf of the Jewish People. 
• CSX Transportation currently has a GE AC6000CW with the number 666.
• 666 is a nickname for Benzene Hexachloride, a powerful insecticide and pediculicide. Its chemical formula is C6H6Cl6.
• Similar to the Roman numeral occurrence, combining one of each of Japan’s coin currency yields 666 (500, 100, 50, 10, 5, 1)
• Apple’s first computer, the Apple I, was priced at $666.66.
• For a time in Ontario, Canada, the Spicy Chicken Combo from Wendy’s came to $6.66 CDN after taxes added.
• Organic molecules are based on carbon-12, with 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons and surrounded by 6 Electrons.
• There is a theory/idea regarding the biblical meaning of 666. Man was created on the sixth day and the Supreme Being is three persons (Father, Son and Holy Ghost). Therefore the number 6 represents man and the fact that it is repeated three times implies that man is trying to be God.
Tell ya its a scary thing when you have a planning system
You have the choice of making a plan with today’s date
Then having a wonderful button called… ‘Make Live’
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I created the Devil :devil:
And did you know in a barcode the first midle and last digits are 6 spelling 666