Judge is back

…and active :tiphat:

Althalus401 is back too, quite a few places back, thanks to judge.

apparently its taken 3 months to nail him, lol

and in the end it was him mouthing off that nailed him

Justice.

[QUOTE=Judge;439326]and in the end it was him mouthing off that nailed him

[/QUOTE]

no change there then :lol:

I’m not missing Ogame at all, but I do miss the laughs, fun, (and arguments) that we all had :sigh:
I also get to do more decorating and gardening <bugger> :frowning:

What happened?

I dont miss ogame either but if i had an account, a decent one i might think of playing again but i still dont miss it.

looks to me like he got nailed whilst banned, fro what i can guess from judge’s comments he mouthed off got banned and got smashed… i remember him well… such a shame he got hit :funknana:

Wow! Top 1?

I thought gemmy was playing it

[QUOTE=Noel da best;439336]Wow! Top 1?

I thought gemmy was playing it[/QUOTE]

Bigger than Gemmys account , Raigua gave me his

Aww, I thoguht you meant that the account got hit :lol: so gemmy has the SHO fleet and your in oldskool with the biggest fleet?

what else been going on. are you still in SHO or talk to them?

[QUOTE=Noel da best;439366]Aww, I thoguht you meant that the account got hit :lol: so gemmy has the SHO fleet and your in oldskool with the biggest fleet?

what else been going on. are you still in SHO or talk to them?[/QUOTE]

I see your as ill informed as ever

haha, i knew you couldnt keep clean, :stuck_out_tongue: and as for taking raigua’s account, thats the one that crashed me way back when, sigh what goes around

BUMP! Anyone still playing Ogame at all now, or has it all fallen in the pit of boredom that it was becoming? I do miss the wars and speding 3 days of my holiday with Judge hunting down someone. :smiley: Good fun at the time and it’s a shame it’s welcome wore off.

both the boys are playing, I think mainly because I’m not and they can have a competition between them and not get beat by Dad :chuckle: or something like that :wink:

DT.

The most fun I have had recently with Ogame is to see how many times I can mention Ogame on EU-II chat before I get a gag/ban threat.

Im kind of still playing, but PaX is mostly being kept alive purely in memory of Jimbo.