Judges Car Thread ..

I don’t think I have posted here for about 4 years and oddly enough both cars are now different although there should be something here to please everyone.

Due to needing the money for a buisness venture I sold both the new cars and took a step back , using the money raised to buy stock.

so.

The 4x4

2" spring lift and spline adjust , a few mods to get wheels to fit ect , I can recommend them , rust on the sills but cheap and last forever , had this one 4.5 years now.

The Family Car (The Wifes)

Without a doubt the most un economical car I have ever owned , bought cheaply needing a fair bit of work , but now its running correctly using ford parts :sigh: its has been worth the expense.
Will be finished this year and used as an advertisment for the buisness.

List if Interior parts replaced has been huge but MOST have been sourced in perfect condition from eBay or Mondeo Forums.

Still need work on the body and engine but both purely cosmetic

Obligatory Led Bulbs , Special one off reverse polarity custom made ones (dont ask :whiteflag:)

Both look good m8. As you say that v6 baby must cost a pretty penny with the cost of fuel nowadays. How’s the LED conversions business doing?

The Mondeo gets around 22mpg , I am hoping to get a Bluefin unit which raises this up a bit but its never going to be a Green Vehicle.

Led Buisness has been signed over to the wife now for tax reasons but it is going very well, the biggest part used to be ebay but now it is mainly forum sales.

Nice stable you have there :slight_smile:

Yes, the V6 saloons are thirsty beasts, I’ve ‘inherited’ my son’s MG ZS 180 and is just the same.

Remind me what the deal is with your LED business. I’m active on a couple of MG forums which may be outlets.

Here’s two of mine in action at Castle Combe, I’m driving the yellow MGF and my son is in the blue MG ZS 180

The Terrano is a bit short of mud isnt it ?
Looks like it “could” but hasnt.

I do have to agree on the LED interior lights though.
When mischevious offspring decide to turn the interior lights on you usually dont notice but a 5w interior light has been known to flatten a battery before now so I have swapped some already for LED bulbs.

I have no cars worth a photgraph at present so no photos.
I do have one car that two (shortly to become three) of my kids have not seen in its natural colour as it hasnt been washed at all in their life times.

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;460477]The Terrano is a bit short of mud isnt it ?
Looks like it “could” but hasnt.

I do have to agree on the LED interior lights though.
When mischevious offspring decide to turn the interior lights on you usually dont notice but a 5w interior light has been known to flatten a battery before now so I have swapped some already for LED bulbs.

I have no cars worth a photgraph at present so no photos.
I do have one car that two (shortly to become three) of my kids have not seen in its natural colour as it hasnt been washed at all in their life times.[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t really go off road in that manner , did drag a few out of the snow at xmas time though , more a I dont care sort of car , murder’s arb drop links at 4 per year atm though

Another small update as I have seen fit to log on , the 4x4 has gone and has been replaced with >>

Love the cups in the holder m8 :smiley:

Wow, blacker and shinier than Darth Vaders Cod-Peice.

If it didnt have silver wheels it would dissapear entirely.

Does it still have a vase on the dashboard though, you seem to have left that bit out of the photos ?
:chuckle:

Vase was deleted with Hand Laid with Carbon Fibre :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;462725]Wow, blacker and shinier than Darth Vaders Cod-Peice.

If it didnt have silver wheels it would dissapear entirely.

Does it still have a vase on the dashboard though, you seem to have left that bit out of the photos ?
:chuckle:[/QUOTE]