Just what is it going to take ....

… before we get video replays in the English football leagues :mad: :furious:

Let’s just say a certain ref had an absolute mare of a day and Chesea were on the fortunate end for once …

DT.

I can see it being introduced next season if this carries on, maybe even trials of it at the back end of this season :frowning:

… followed by timeouts, sin bins, soft fluffy footballs, heated goalposts … :sigh:

The technology’s there, so why not put it in now, even if it’s only on a test/trial basis to see how it performs. :shrug:

I think the idea would be welcome, but at what cost to the game ?

I presume they won’t stop the game, but have a panel of judges viewing the replays.
If it’s one of those situations where it’s real tight, and needs to be viewed 4 or 5 times to make a call, the ball could be up the other end in the opponents net … or maybe someone commited a foul and got carded/sent off - how can you call play back to the center circle and ignore that :shrug:

count them :chuckle:

there’s essiens first card on MOTD2

DT.

it was abysmal the penalty and the card incident even tho loked like essien got a yellow the ref told the fourth offical that he only booked terry…but he should terry the card wrote his name then lifted it up again and pointed at omeone…

and what does it take for leicester to not concede in the 90th minute :frowning: gutted

12 years from looking at the date on this post …

DT.

Maybe you should start a thread on Zimmers or mobility scooters now. In another 12 years we may need em !
Of course, you could have a trailer on yours with a barrel of Rev James plumbed in.

Sarge.