Login Timeout

I’ve noticed recently when typing a lengthy post like a review or flame, the login timeout has expired by then, so wondiering if this could possibly be uped by about 5 to 10 minutes?

I’ve seen a log in time out before…

You enabled cookies?

Yeah, just checked the cookie setting in ffox and they are enabled. Its only recently in the past couple weeks I have noticed though.

Since the upgrade, something does not hang right with firefox and the
latest version of VB.

Don’t worry your not alone :wink: I have that, plus the fact if I log in
without the remember me option alot of the time within a fews
mins I’m logged out again.

Think it should be 15mins ? of inactivity before it does.

DT looked into the session data and validated it as being correct

Just an oddball issue with firefox :frowning:

Must be if your not set to rember me then…

cos I’ve not been logged out for AGES…:confused:

The cookie timeout as PMM has said is at 15 minutes, and has been checked on IE working fine, but Firefox is a bit hit and miss on the timings.

Sorry for the hassle IMFire as I enjoy your news and reviews :thumbsup: For the moment the one thing I tend to do is select all and paste into a text editor if I expect it may be over the limit.

DT.

I was just trying to reply to a thread and it kept logging me out is this the same thing??

Also every time i come off the page and come back on again im logged out… and thats even when i clicked the remember me button… also i have deleted my cokies and its still not made any differance.?
any ideas…

there was a new update to vbulletin posted yesterday that I took a brief look at last night, I’m in meetings this morning so maybe this afternoon I’ll be able to give more info.

DT.

Upgrade 3.5.3 is mainly a security update release. I’m just starting the process of upgrade now.

DT.