Looking for advice...

As i’ve grown up i’ve changed in so many ways I cant explain… usually for the better…

But there are still certain things that get to me, To a point where I feel there is no return and things become pointless.

I was just wondering what is everyones method of dealing with situations that you face?

So far mine is a tendancy to want to be alone… but then being alone makes me just as sad and then its sort of a snow ball going around in a circle… just getting bigger and bigger untill it gets too much… This isnt working for me anymore… :frowning:

Any advice ?

wow, cryptic or what :smiley:

I’m going to presume you are talking about negative situations. To me, a negative situation just needs some action and it can be turned neutral or positive. This can result in tough decisions, and that’s where at time I have to make choices on sharing the hard work required to move things positive or sharing the load.

Close friends share the load most of the time, and ofc my wonderful wife. I won’t allow a negative thing to remain negative, it affects me and all those around me and that isn’t fair. Find the positive in everything, it’s there, sometimes it takes a lot of looking for.

DT.

Its easy to believe the ads in this consumer oriented world and assume that everyone else but yourselves has perfect lives. What you see of most people is usually a veneer covering things going on underneath. Even the retired millionaire living in his mansion or the superstar have their problems, depressions and wishes.

Above all decide what you actually want and can realistically achieve out of life. Play the cards that you have been dealt, use time alone to plan and work towards it. Its tempting to plan to accrue wealth but happiness is the key. Good friends that you can enjoy time with and help when things go wrong (as they will) are definitely worth more than any property.

Good luck is the coming together of preparation and opportunity.

I’m not sure what it is ,but there is a credence something to the effect of…

Grant me the courage to change those things I can…
The power to accept those I can’t…
and the wisdom to know the difference

or something like that

[QUOTE=placidsheep;449137]As i’ve grown up i’ve changed in so many ways I cant explain… usually for the better…

But there are still certain things that get to me, To a point where I feel there is no return and things become pointless.

I was just wondering what is everyones method of dealing with situations that you face?

So far mine is a tendancy to want to be alone… but then being alone makes me just as sad and then its sort of a snow ball going around in a circle… just getting bigger and bigger untill it gets too much… This isnt working for me anymore… :frowning:

Any advice ?[/QUOTE]

Try not to let things get to you…

I have suffered from depression, but over time I came to realize what would trigger it and I learned to stop letting it get to me. When things started to get to me I used to do things like lock myself in my house, not answer the door, ignore phone calls and just sit in the house getting pished.