Looking for program.

We’ve been accepted to and being added to Google News in a week, they require what is called a “News Site Map”. Making the special sitemaps is not a problem and have them ready to go, but the fun part is that they have to be update constantly, no url older then three days can be on them. I have looked, someone must have designed a desktop program to make it easy to update. We are looking at about 25 special site maps… that will be very time consuming to open and update each xml file several times a day. So anyone know of a program or have a suggestion?
Heidi

Any of the sites in this thread link any use to you at all Heidi?

http://forums.teamphoenixrising.net/showpost.php?p=414751&postcount=2

Nope…
But thanks.
But the good news! I have found one that will do News Site Maps too, and can be set to just the last three days… I knew someone had to make one.
Site maps are easy to make, but making one to change hourly… that indeed needed automation.

Tried, performed flawlessly, and bought!

it can handle:

* XML sitemap protocol: Ping Google, Yahoo, Ask, MSN with XML sitemaps / Google sitemaps.
* Google mobile sitemap: Google sitemap / XML sitemap for websites with mobile content.
* Google news sitemap: Google sitemap / XML sitemap for news orientated websites.
* RSS sitemap feed: RSS sitemaps use XML and often used for blog and forum websites.
* Text sitemap: Sitemap URL list format used by some search engines, e.g. Google and Yahoo.
* HTML sitemap: Many websites use HTML sitemaps as a navigation aid to visitors.
* ASP.net web sitemap: ASP.Net website navigation and menu controls use Web.sitemap files.