Milestone

Well, I’m not going to mine bitcoins to fund science…I still prefer to help the scientists get their data analyzed. So, I’m still working the Rosetta front.

And on that front, I have trail-blazed to the front of the pack to claim our first 6M marker for the team :slight_smile: :trophy:

Well done The_Saint!!!

Since SIMAP ended I’ve switched 2 crunchers over to it and now climbing up the ranks again, but I doubt I’ll ever catch you.

Great job Saint!! :thumbsup: Nice boost for the Team

Hmmm…just moved up to the 7M Rosetta club :slight_smile:

Nice job Saint :thumbsup:. Putting all my cores on POEM at the moment, but will probably split the cores up at a later time.

Oh Really?

/goes to meddle with his minions!!

Excellent Job! See we still are a group of crunching crazed people, LOL!

Just warming up the boosters :smiley:

Will be:stomp: ing Egad Ivegoninsane in 7 days time!! Next on the list then is Monitor-Man who has 31 days to get a jiggle on!!!

:tiphat:

Monitor-Man has 10 days until certain doom :slight_smile: The_Saint your sitting at 150 days until doom!! :smiley:

I’ll see if I can knock about 50 days off that target :slight_smile:

I am well and truly stomped… good job :smiley: !

@M.D. Petermeier you have roughly 9 days to remove your things from second place… I am moving in!!!

@The_Saint_(LDS) you have little under 60 days to make some changes otherwise your moving into second and I will take over the top spot for you…

Consider yourselves warned :wink: