@Milhouse & the Mojo Racers

Sorry but to be fair I’m going to have to pull out of the “race to 500”.

With the 4 geriatrics racing to 40000, and the Wascally Wabbit having such a lead on us, I’ve had to push the “everything on SETI” button.

Net result is that my output will probably be close to double that stated at the start of the race, and I don’t personally think that’s fair.

So Milhouse m8 sorry to mess you about, but could you please remove me from the “race to 500”, and everybody else - RACE ON! You seem quite nicely matched and I’m looking forward to see who wins out.

I for one admire your honestly, and I also gave a similiar shout out on IRC last night, that my production is rising… but the Boyo’s sorta accepted the challenge.

Although — I have put a couple back on lifemapper, that darn Curly just wont give up trying to re-stomp me :lol:

DT.

thats good of you mojo :thumbsup: Well have you DT :p. Preecey said something about having big sleeves …

Originally posted by efaill
thats good of you mojo :thumbsup: Well have you DT :p. Preecey said something about having big sleeves …

well all those work machines had better be doing something for once in their lives… :lol:

DT.

Awwww Mojo, it’s your fault this race started :lol:

You want to bow out cause you know you’re gonna get :stomp: :chuckle:

I can dream can’t I? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
[B]Awwww Mojo, it’s your fault this race started :lol:

You want to bow out cause you know you’re gonna get :stomp: :chuckle:

I can dream can’t I? :rolleyes: [/B]

You’re an awfully sweet thing :slight_smile:

I’m going to be doing 80+ per day, I don’t think its fair. If you wanna leave me in, so be it, and award the “winner” to whoever comes second :wink:

Mojo pulled from “Race to 500” :frowning:

Thanx m8

Originally posted by TPR_Mojo
You’re an awfully sweet thing :slight_smile:

If you get a spare minute anytime, you need to pop into irc one evening :wink:

Everyone in there will tell you a different story :lol:

Good Luck with the race to 5000 :kisskiss: