@ Millhouse--- VT Fleeing Banana

As team Captain I have been asked by a potential VT Fleeing Banana about joining our little team…

So please could you add the following to VT Fleeing Banana

ET_Seeker

Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

And to anybody else reading this… There’s still plenty of time to enrol… And there is guaranteed entry to parties in Donna’s coffin

:bondage: :scared:

Originally posted by TheFiend(TPR)
[B]And there is guaranteed entry to parties in Donna’s coffin

:bondage: :scared: [/B]

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO :scared:

Milhouse, please add me to team spam.

I’m guilty.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
[B]Milhouse, please add me to team spam.

I’m guilty.:rolleyes: [/B]

Why Team Spam? Us Bananas have much more fun! Just ask Wolram (Donna’s slave responsible for cleaning the coffin after parties!)

What have I got myself into! :eek:

Originally posted by ET_Seeker
[B]What have I got myself into! :eek:

[/B]

If you only really knew! :scared:

Originally posted by ET_Seeker
What have I got myself into! :eek:

MY coffin, thats what! :smiley:

Need to get some aircon installed. Mr Wolram has probably liquified by now :scared:

Wolram!!! You OK? tap, tap…erm, hello… :cool:

eh ?? what ?? … oh sorry, I was busy making some Spider and Cockroach patte for the next Stomp Party :slight_smile: goes lovely on a piece of mouldy bread :chuckle:

Hi ET Seeker, :wave: nice of you to join us.

… and Donna, don’t worry about me melting in here, Ive discovered that custard skin is a great heat absorbant … with the added bonus of supporting some wierd looking fungi (which I hope Lab Boy will utilize in future potions) :smiley:

Originally posted by TheFiend(TPR)
Why Team Spam? Us Bananas have much more fun! Just ask Wolram (Donna’s slave responsible for cleaning the coffin after parties!)
You can be in more than one team :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Repo
You can be in more than one team :slight_smile:

… true … but with some you get a tin of :spam: and others offer a nice cosy coffin … with mini bar :smiley:

Welcome to VT Fleeing Banana m8. :smiley: